Aloha~Hawaii!

SORRY I'M LATE

BON VOYAGE IS SO CONFUSING

BUT IT'S FUN TO WRITE ABOUT

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

ENJOYYYYYY

Once the eight of you were comfortably settled in the bus, you all took multiple selfies.

"Hawaii!!"

"It's Hawaii!!"

"We're going now!!"

"Yeah let's go!!"

"The sunlight is so nice," Joon commented.

"I want to jump in the sea,"

"Yeah and we have an Olympic swimmer here too," Yoongi said playfully. You snorted.

"No I'm not..."

"You look just like a native person," Namjoon said, pointing to Hoseok.

"Good,"

***

You all tugged your suitcases out of the van as your eyes landed on the house.

"Looks good!!"

"It's so big!!"

"bAmBoO tReEs!!"

"MY SUITCASE IS TOO HEAVY!!"

***

"Time to distribute rooms!!"

(A/n: Get excited kids ;) who will I...the mystical genie of fanfiction...let you share a room with??)

"You guys have this room and the other two rooms," the camera crew told you.

"Let's go see which ones they are,"

As the others ran to check out the rooms, and making sure the camera were following them, Seokjin proceeded to pull you by the arm to the side.

"I'm going to tell you this now, (Name)-ah. You might have to share a room with a couple of us. Are you okay with that?" he asked lowly. You smiled and nodded.

"Of course I am!! And...I was thinking...maybe once we go back home...that Jungkook could move back into his room? I know how hard it is for Jimin, Hoseok, and Jungkook to share one room. Kook doesn't even have a bed in there. So...maybe he could take his room back??" you suggested.

"Y-You mean...sharing with you??" Jin asked. Your face flushed, suddenly feeling like it was a stupid thing to ask.

"W-Well I mean only if he's okay with it. I could always go sleep on the couch and he could just take it back. I just...y'know? Feel really bad about it..." you tried explaining but Seokjin was smiling broadly.

"I'm sure he'll be thrilled. He's been missing his room. You....you really are a part of this family now (Name)-ah. It's suddenly starting to feel like it. I feel like you've been with us since the beginning,"

Your heart whooped as you heard the sweet words from the eldest member and a happy smile split across your face.

"It feels like I've been with you guys forever, too," you responded and the male wrapped an arm around your shoulder and squeezed you slightly.