Serendipity

Jimin paced nervously in his hotel room, biting his lip harshly. The only sound he could hear was the patters of his own bare feet as he walked back and forth. Other than that it was dead silent. He was alone. Alone with his own thoughts. Fuck, his brain was muddled. It's been one week since that night and yet things didn't get much clearer to Jimin. His suitcases were packed and right outside the door. His hat, mask, shoes, and phone were the only things still scattered around the room. The neatness of his room suddenly frustrated him. The young male threw his head back and groaned loudly before flopping onto the bed.

Fuck, when did this all become so difficult?

"Jimin-ah?" someone called through the door. Jimin sat up straight, heart pounding as though he had just been caught red-handed in some illegal activities.

"Y-Yes?"

"It's time to go!"

Jimin sighed as he tried to still the unusual beating of his heart. "Yes, okay,"

He stood up and tucked his phone into his jeans before slipping on his shoes. After picking up the rest of his things and scanning the hotel room one more time, Jimin wrenched his door open. The staff from earlier had disappeared with Jimin's luggage. Just as he stepped out into the hallway he heard the neighboring door open and he glanced to the side.

"Good morning," you yawned as you noticed Jimin step out. He blinked once before smiling.

"Morning," Jimin grinned, watching you rub your eyes. "Sleep in the van,"

"That's the plan," you mumbled, walking over to him and taking a place at his side.

He smiled fondly as you clasped on to his hand. "C'mon we're the last ones up here,"

Both you and Jimin stepped outside of the hotel as the staff loaded the rest of the luggage into the vans. Jimin watched you giggle as you climbed into the van after Hoseok before his eyes drifted to the other members. His eyes locked with him and Jimin suddenly felt so awkward. But he just flashed a small smile and got into the van. Yet that smile held a meaning that Jimin inherently understood.

I trust you.

The male cursed under his breath before he followed suit. Once they reached the airport and tried to avoid any ARMY, Jimin found himself rubbing his face tiredly as he plopped down into his luxurious seat on the plane. He tuned out the sounds of the other members settling in, only briefly watching you angrily ask Namjoon for help with your bag due to height restrictions (which he found adorable), before he pulled out his phone.

Unknowingly he let his fingers move on their own and soon he found his eyes reading the same messages he had been reading for the last week. The messages from him.

[2:31 a.m.] Taehyungie: hahah sorry that must've been so weird huh

[2:31 a.m.] Jimin: no...not weird heh

[2:32 a.m.] Taehyungie: LOL are u sure??

[2:32 a.m.] Taehyungie: u sound a bit off...?

[2:33 a.m.] Jimin: lmao yes it's fine

[2:34 a.m.] Taehyungie: oh good lol

[2:34 a.m.] Taehyungie: i'm glad u don't think i'm weird or something T_T

[2:35 a.m.] Jimin: why would i think you're weird??

[2:36 a.m.] Taehyungie: idk lol...cuz i have a crush on (name)