Promise

Yoongi paced back and forth in his studio for what seemed like hours. He ran his fingers through his light hair, causing it to stick up in erratic directions. His eyes darted to his phone, praying for a notification, but when he didn't get one, he only grew angrier and more concerned.

"This girl..." he muttered. "Where the fuck did she go...I swear I'll kill her when she gets home,"

Groaning through his teeth, he picked his phone up and dialed your number, noticing the number of times he'd received your voice mail and feeling worse.

"God, pick up (Name)...." he mumbled into the phone as it rang once, twice, thrice.

It continued...

And continued.....

And continued.......

And then he heard your voice and his heart jumped with relief.

"Hello?" you called, voice happy and light.

"(Name) goddammit, where have you bee-?!"

"Oh hi!!" you laughed.

"What??....(NAME)?! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIE-?!"

"Tricked ya!! It's my voicemail~~Haha, leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!" you laughed, and your sweet and carefree voice made Yoongi's shoulders slump.

Despite hearing your voicemail so many times, he still fell for it. God, he was so worried.

He sighed heavily into the phone.

"Yah...." he wanted to berate you, but right now, he was just scared.

"(Name)...please come back home. The other members and I are worried okay? Let's talk about it together, just come back. It's late and I'm scare-"

The phone beeped to signal the end of his message and he sighed once again.

Jin walked into the room, the worry evident on his face.

"Did she pick up any of your calls?" he asked. Yoongi shook his head wearily and Seokjin groaned.

"God, what is she doing?"

"Hyung, you can go to sleep. You've worked so much today, you should rest. I'll stay up and wait for her," Yoongi sighed, gently nudging Jin out of the room, who warily glanced at the clock that read well after 12 a.m.

Jin sighed, his eyes tired, before nodding in thanks to his younger.

"Okay, thanks Yoongi-ah. You can wake me when she gets back,"

He nodded in understanding before his hyung left.

He momentarily heard the voice of one of the younger members before Jungkook crashed into his room, his entire form seemingly racked with stress.

"Hyung please tell me she picked up??" he asked. Yoongi studied the youngest of his brothers, noticing the unshed tears brimming in his eyes, and his heart clenched with pity.

"No...." he sighed, walking towards him and Jungkook visibly flinched.

"Oh my god," he whimpered. "What happened? I-I mean...she's overcome with grief. What if she did something?! What if something happened to her?!? What are we supposed to do hyung--?"

"Hey! She's fine okay? I promise. As you said, she's overcome with grief. It's gonna be hard to reach out to her, but as her family, all we can do is be with her and help her through this. She just lost her brother," Yoongi said, holding his shoulder gently. He wasn't sure if he was trying to convince Jungkook or himself.