Chapter 11

Shocked, the former Class A male was beaten by a Class D male!

The audience couldn't believe their eyes. What is going on?

Song Jianshu is undoubtedly a genuine Class A male, and some insects have questioned this point-after all, the higher the male, the closer the appearance is to the female, the same grim and fierce.

But Song Jianshu is an exception. If you say that his appearance is no different from the sub-female, in the aesthetics of the Zerg, it is not an exaggeration to describe it as beautiful.

Because of this, many advanced males can't understand Song Jianshu and often come to provoke him.

This has almost become the signature of Song Jianshu. In every video circulated on the Internet, there is almost such a "final drama", which makes the audience shoot the thighs straight, which is not good.

But what happened this time?

According to common sense, it should be a small cannon fodder villain who has eyes and no beads, who came to provoke Song Jianshu recklessly.

Song Jianshu was tolerant and forbearing. The kind-hearted man didn't want to hurt the opponent, but the cannon fodder thought that this kindness was cowardice, and he became even more aggressive and wanted to hurt Song Jianshu.

Song Jianshu is just kind, but not cowardly, unbearable, no need to endure anymore, only one move, it beat the ignorant but arrogant cannon fodder into embarrassment.

Finally, in the horrified eyes of the cannon fodder, Song Jianshu stretched out his hand to him: "I am a Grade A male."

—It should be like this.

It should be like this!

But the development of the situation completely exceeded the expectations of all the audience.

The embarrassed male on the screen is really Song Jianshu?

He knelt down on the ground in embarrassment, half of his face was bruised and swollen, looking so desolate. No matter how good it looks, no one can still be beautiful at this time. With the support of the system’s camera with a resolution of 27540p from the main **** space, the audience even took a look at every burst of blood vessel on the face of Song Jianshu. It's clear.

No matter how crazy the female waitress of Song Jianshu, she can't lick Song Jianshu's face without conscience at this time.

[...The myth in my heart is broken. 】

[More than that, is he serious when he was beaten out just now? 】

["I am an A-level male."]

Fans of Song Jianshu are spread across dozens of Zerg galaxies. Such a large number is naturally a mixture of fish and dragons and everything.

A large part of them is completely Mu Qiang. This type of fans is the most active and swaggering, and they can be seen everywhere. What they like most is to compare Song Jianshu with other males.

Although it caused headaches for other Zerg tribes, they did indeed create momentum for Song Jianshu.

Originally, as long as the Song Jianshu went on smoothly, continued to grow stronger, and continued to show strength, this group of fans would always follow loyally and become a part of his glory.

But now a Lu Mo was killed out of the sky.

As a mere D-class male, he completely crushed Song Jianshu.

And the Mu Qiang fan who sees all this clearly will turn into Lu Mo's Mu Qiang fan after the dust settles.

And increase the intensity of stepping back.