Chapter 29

Lost... Completely lost...

This thought? It was the first time that it appeared in Jin Qi's mind.

Even the Song Jianshu, known as the legend, did not make Jin Qi feel so frustrated. What if he was promoted from D-level to A-level within half a year? He Jin Qi had stood at the top of the Zerg since he was born.

Jin Qi grew up in caring and petting since he was a child. The reason why he didn't just eat and die like other males was completely because of his surprisingly high self-esteem.

In the Zerg society, the male has the highest status.

Among the males, besides the almost legendary S-level males, the A-level males have the highest status.

But there are so many A-level males, how can he become the top male?

He thought about it for a long time, finally thought of it.

He wants to be the most eye-catching, the most popular male!

To this end, he made great efforts, practiced acting skills, trained hard, and finally became the best actor of the Zerg.

In his eyes, Song Jianshu is nothing more than a male with a weird personality.

But now?

Jin Qi couldn't ignore the frustration in his heart. Although his self-esteem made him reluctant to admit defeat, he still possessed extreme sane. His sane tells him: Give up, give up.

You can't hide from the eyes of this male worm, all your tricks are just playing house in his eyes,? He even disdains to expose you!

Jin Qi raised his eyes and glanced at Lu Mo deeply, but there was a trace of pity-like kindness in those Lengcui eyes—what a cruel kindness.

He had read Lu Mo's information. Before that, he had always stayed on Desolate Star, but he also had a small title. Perhaps this is the case, Lu Mo possesses a perfect aristocratic demeanor. Even under such circumstances, he would not break through his traps and preserve his most cherished self-esteem.

Jin Qi couldn't help but bewildered.

Is there such a perfect male in the world?

With A-level strength standing at the top of the society, he has never lost his heart under the pursuit of the whole society, and has always maintained extremely keen insight and reason. What's more terrifying is that such a male is worthy of his noble title...

Compared with him, what is he?

Now that I think about it, I used to be so arrogant that I thought I was the best male in the world.

Jin Qi shook his head and laughed: "Your Excellency, I really lost. A male like you is really rare in the world."

Lu Mo: "..."

Um?

What's the meaning?

This male changed his face several times in front of him, and seemed to have experienced a wonderful ideological struggle, but finally flattered him.

Five thousand years of Chinese wisdom rushed through Lu Mo's brain at this time, and Lu Mo remembered the painstaking efforts of countless ancient people.

Faithful words are conducive to deeds, and good medicine is conducive to disease.

He was pro-little and far-reaching ministers, and the Han Dynasty was therefore depressed since then.

Eating people's mouth softly takes people's hands short.

…This man must have an ulterior secret!

Lu Mo squinted his eyes and looked at Mr. Jin Qi coldly, thinking quickly in his mind: What does he want from me?