FOLLOW-UP [7]

The refreshment was placed on the table, which was Lu Mo's favorite flavor. The warm black tea aroma accompanied by the lingering water vapor gradually smelt indoors.

    Lu Mo's hand, reaching for the biscuit, froze in mid-air.

    Eh?

    What did he hear?

    Lu Mo turned his head and raised his eyebrows: "What do you call me?" The

    female was wearing decent clothes, a brand-new white shirt that was well ironed, and a sleeveless black vest over it, which outlined his beauty waistline.

    The fine woolen trousers were tucked into delicate moccasin boots, complimenting his long, strong legs.

    His long silver hair was pulled aside and pinned to the back of his head. This kind of dress made him still have some childish face, and became capable and mature.

    ——At a certain moment, Lu Mo thought that Ling, who had grown up, was back.

    Ling Xianhong's eyes flickered with a light that he was still familiar with after a few days' absence.

    Ridiculous, playful, eager to try to figure out some bad idea in his heart.

    Woah...

    Lu Mo subconsciously leaned back his neck, and his heart began to beat suddenly.

    His eyes fell subconsciously and landed on Ling's hand. His sleeves were lifted up, revealing a small section of white and firm forearm between the sleeves and gloves.

    Ling retracted his hand and finally answered Lu Mo's question.

    "Didn't you say that I'm your slave?"

    He looked at Lu Mo innocently, and there was a hint of confusion in his eyes: "I think... Although you are a gentle and kind master, the courtesy cannot be waived. What I call you It's time to change."

    He leaned down slightly and bowed to Lu Mo: "You say yes, my honorable master."

    Lu Mo: "..."

    Lu Mo: = Mouth =

    Huh? Huh? !

    Yes, did something strange suddenly happen when he didn't know it?

    Why did Ling suddenly become like this?

    Where did you hide that Ling who blushed and trembled all over when he was teased? ! Get him back now!

    qaq you make me feel good.

    Lu Mo subconsciously wanted to run, but the moment he stood up, he met Ling's eyes.

    "..."

    Lu Mo leaned back, leaning leisurely on the back of the chair, and the rattan chair made a slight creaking sound.

    He picked up the black tea, lowered his head and took a sip. The slightly hot black tea entered the mouth, and the fragrance instantly swept his entire brain.

    "I don't really like slaves who make their own decisions."

    Ling's movements froze.

    He tentatively looked at Lu Mo: "What do you mean?" The

    male's face was covered with a golden glow in the sunlight, but it didn't bring him any warmth. His icy eyes were like knives, enough to cut through Open all temptations.

    Ling's heart throbbed at this moment.

    The male worm reached out to him and slowly pressed his neck.