Chapter 27

When the first ray of sun shines through the window lattice, awakening Lu Mo, he fell into a moment of confusion.

Above my head is a familiar ceiling with a hole in it, and the mark is obvious.

Lu Mo stared at the brand-new trace, thinking blankly: Why did his roof break a hole?

Who did it? What a daring thing!

He sits up habitually, but feels something is wrong, it is very peaceful.

The line of sight... seems to be a little higher? Was it this angle when he got up before?

But these are not important. What is important is his scum value.

Lu Mo habitually deducted the system: [How much scum value did I save? ]

Just like when he was a hard-working social animal before, he would have to check the balance of a certain treasure every day when he got up, and he would be relieved after confirming that he was still alive.

Unexpectedly, this time the system did not respond.

Lu Mo: [...A Tong? ]

Ah Tong, what's wrong with you? !

In front of Lu Mo's eyes, a line of floating black characters slowly floated.

[In the little black room, something is burning paper. ]

Lu Mo:? ? ?

This is not right...

He bowed his head solemnly, his left hand propped his chin--

Something shiny attracted his attention. On his ring finger, there is a complete, diamond ring cut from a large gem.

...Huh?

Lu Mo stretched out his hand, staring at the ring almost in confusion, his eyes blinked slowly twice.

Before his chaotic brain regained consciousness, the quilt raised around him understood.

Lu Mo was startled, he stared blankly at the quilt trembling, and stretched out a vigorous hand from it, and lifted the quilt.

Long silver hair poured down like a waterfall, revealing a face that was almost illusory.

The golden morning sun was caged on his face, and he could even see the tiny, almost transparent fluff.

The breath of blood and rust was also warmed by the sun, reminiscent of a sleepy summer afternoon,? Can’t help but want to lie down again, hug him and sleep for a while...

Ling opened his left eye, Lu Mo's dull face reflected in his red eyes: "Master, good morning."

His voice was low and lazy, with a vague, hoarse voice and a slight nasal sound.

Lu Mo:...

Lu Mo:! ! !

Lu Mo: =口=

In an instant, everything from last night came to my heart...

...

A certain mother is single-and a male who has been single for two lives doesn't realize what it means to be married.

It means that from now on there are two pillows on one bed, two people's clothes in one closet, and two sets of toiletries in the bathroom.

He changed his pajamas and lay on the bed as usual, ready to sum up the day.

My day and my body: Did you play a good role as a scum today?

Did you learn the essence of scum today?