Chapter 25

Song Jian stood in the same place dumbly,? I couldn't believe what I saw.

A grade? How can it be?

It shouldn't be like this. According to his expectation, Lu Mo is just a bluffing guy. The higher he jumped in the early stage, the worse he fell in the end.

He will be in full view,? He is not even D when he is detected, and he will lose all the powers that males can enjoy.

Even so, he would be dying to be struggling, entangled Ling like a clown. And I, who had been watching all this, finally couldn't help but make a move, stun this poor but insatiable trash male stun-everyone clapped their hands and cheered, and won the applause.

And Ling will return to his side.

This is not the delusion of Song Jianshu. Such a script has been staged countless times in the past, without exception, every time he is more convinced that he is the protagonist of this world.

So that when Lu Mo's test results came out, it was not other emotions that first appeared in his heart, a huge panic deeply enveloped him.

If he is not the protagonist...

No, it's impossible!

Song Jianshu shook his head vigorously. This idea was so terrible that he didn't even have the courage to think about it.

But looking around,? Cheers, congratulations,? Mixed with some uncontrollable choking sounds,? The sky is overwhelming. How familiar is this scene? But this time it wasn't because of him.

Just now he despised the females who didn't know the height of Lu Mo. Now Wang Lu Mo's eyes were full of admiration. If Lu Mo hadn't been too indifferent, I'm afraid these females would have passed by.

I'm afraid Ling is also... by the way, Ling!

Song Jianshu's heart felt a little,? He found the key. All the out-of-control seems to originate from Ling. Since Ling left that day, that kind of inexplicable premonition--the premonition that something is leaving forever, is like a cloud that never dissipates, always shrouding him, one more urgent than all, gradually pushing the situation away from the original. develop.

It was the same this time. In that eggshell, Ling must have done something to quietly raise Lu Mo's genetic level.

And what makes Song Jianshu feel heartache is that all of this should originally belong to him!

He must do something to save everything.

Thinking of this, he quickly pushed aside the crowd and tried to walk towards Ling. But his approachable and kind-hearted image is too deeply rooted in the hearts of the people, and the females reluctantly surround him.

Song Jianshu resisted his anxiety and showed a gentle smile: "Sorry, I'm a little urgent now..."

Such a gentle smile dazzled the females.

Mother god, are such males real?

In their perception, males always treat females with a cold face. The cold face is fine, if you accidentally provoke the male, the male directly reports it to the Male Conservation Association, and the consequences are simply disastrous.

But Song Jianshu is completely different! Even in the face of a female who never knew each other, she would show such a warm smile.

Excited, the females not only didn't let go, but moved closer.

Song Jianshu: "..."

He saw Ling crossed his legs, sitting on a high chair, looking through the crowd, and fell on himself.