END

The mother worm opened her eyes wide, and red blood kept pouring out of his mouth.

how so...

He has accumulated thousands of years of power, and he is actually no better than a newborn male...

The Tang knife that pierced the female insect's body was hovered with golden thunder light, but the essence of that thunder light was Lu Mo's spiritual power.

Even a pulse bullet with such a huge lethality can not cause fatal damage to the mother worm. It can be seen that ordinary attacks are useless.

To use magic to defeat magic... In other words, only mental power can fundamentally damage the mother worm.

Lu Mo "brushed" and withdrew the knife, and the splashed blood left a thick mark on his face.

The mother worm knelt down at the sound, he panted hard, his hands resting on the ground, he didn't completely fall down. But it can be seen that he is completely at the end of the battle.

"Ho...Ho..."

A series of cracks appeared on his body, like a stone sculpture that has been time-lapsed, being torn apart by wind and sand.

Lu Mo said softly: "In the ancient mythology of the Zerg, the Zerg God abandoned his people, and the Zerg is getting weaker."

The carved multicolored glass on the wall,? I don't know when it broke,? A beam of bright sunlight through the window lattice happened to hit Lu Mo's body.

The female worm knelt on the ground and lowered her head deeply. Lu Mo stood beside him, with the tip of the knife in her hand resting on the female worm's back.

【When the last days come, God will judge everything in the world. 】

And Lu Mo wanted to judge the female worm's crime at this moment.

He said: "The male worms of the Zerg race are becoming scarcer day by day, and the Zerg race is gradually distorted into what it is today. But that is just a lie compiled by you and the worm emperor."

In the sun, Lu Mo's black hair concealed his white face, with a sharp contrast between black and white.

A trace of blood remained on his face, and it was shockingly red.

He was holding a long knife, his fingers didn't tremble at all, and he thrust it neatly into the female worm's back!

Then he cut it hard, and the white skin of the female worm was separated!

In the depths of the pink muscles, something was shining, and the most beautiful gemstone in the world could not emit such light.

Following his movements, the weak-breathed female worm made a painful neighing unbearably, and the sharp sound was about to tear people's eardrums.

But Lu Mo didn't remain unmoved, he said lightly-

"The Worm God never abandoned his people, he was just held hostage."

--

Mr. Rhein found an ancient ruin twenty years ago.

The ruins are buried in a deep lake, with thick moss all over every corner. There may have been valuable things in it, but it has also been taken away by the thief.

There are only stones that cannot be sold at a price, heavy and dirty, and only Mr. Rhein is interested in fishing them out.

Then carefully use a brush and tweezers to clean the moss on it little by little, and be careful not to knock off any tiny carvings on the slate.