Chapter 66

Lu Mo looked at the insect emperor stiffly: "I don't understand what you mean."

One of Lu Mo's survival rules: When you find that things are gradually going wrong, play stupid, and you're done.

As long as your attitude is firm enough, as long as you insist on denying everything, the other party will also be affected by you and doubt your own perception.

This is the power of language.

Lu Mo said politely: "Thank me for everything I have done for the Zerg? I think you may have misunderstood something."

"From my birth till now,? I have never considered the feelings of others-everything I have done? It is only for my own benefit. If anyone dares to stop me..." Lu Mo narrowed his eyes, his tone of voice was dangerous. ,? "Then I must let him understand what it means to regret at the beginning."

"If God has eyes,? If the insect **** does not doze off,? If there is real karma in this world, what I have done is enough to make me go to hell, sink to the bottom, and never stand up. It's a pity-- "

Lu Mo showed a reserved smile, his tone of voice was brisk, but what he said was so bad, it was completely the appearance of a scum in a well-dressed beast, it tickles his teeth when he saw it,? Can't wait to punch him directly.

"It's a pity,?" Lu Mo stretched out his hand gracefully, stretched his sleeves, and said slowly: "This world is always so unfair. A male like me has become an S-class male instead."

The hand that stretched his sleeves trembled slightly.

Lu Mo maintained a noble and cold smile, his heart was already rolling all over.

-Fuck!

Just his acting skills, who else? ! Who else? !

He is invincible in the world!

Hahaha!

The system is also yelling: [Lu Mo, I must give you ten Golden Man awards! you're worth it! 】

He looked at the insect emperor confidently, waiting for the scum value to be accounted for.

However, what made him frightened was that the insect emperor sighed leisurely and said: "You are always like this, so that everyone misunderstood you."

Lu Mo: "..."

What do you mean by the expression "I have seen you through"?

Before Lu Mo could figure it out, the insect emperor turned around, facing all the audience, and said loudly, "Everyone, maybe before that, you have a lot of dissatisfaction with Lu Mo."

His voice was not loud, but with the help of spiritual power, it clearly reached the ears of every audience.

"You think he is apostate and has no morality. If I am not mistaken, even now, there are still many people who are injustice?"

"Why is it Lu Mo? Why is it that he became an S-rank male? If it were Song Jianshu, it would be better, right?"

This series of questions caught the minds of many viewers, and they couldn't help but bow their heads in shame.

The insect emperor chuckled lightly, and in Lu Mo's increasingly stiff face, he slowly said, "But what I want to say is that you all misunderstood him, and everything he did is more worthy of him than any male insect. S-level identity."

As soon as this remark came out, everyone was astonished, and there was a low voice of discussion from the audience.

"What the **** is going on? I have never heard of such a thing."