Chapter 17

Lu Mo ran back to the room and plunged into the soft mattress.

The system comforted him dryly: [Although the momentum is insufficient, but at least the lines are finished. 】

Even though you look like a complete arrogant, it's better than turning around and running.

Lu Mo muffled: [Does Ling hate me more today? 】

The system can't bear to say: [...Probably there is. 】

"I just do not understand!"

Lu Mo hammered the bed and sat up, exasperated, "Am I not bad enough for him?"

"I took him by force! I beat his Bai Yueguang! I threatened him! I took advantage of him! I was a naked scumbag!"

"That's not enough. I even think of him as an egg-laying machine-one hundred, one hundred do you dare to believe?" Lu Mo gasped when he thought of it. "Good fellow, I admired myself at the time, this The words are simply a stroke of magic!"

The system agreed again and again: [It is true. 】

Lu Mo said blankly, "Then you tell me where the problem is?"

[...Maybe, he is still waiting for an opportunity. Analyzed systematically and carefully: [He is the commander of the legion, who can't bear it by ordinary people. 】

Lu Mo raised his eyebrows: "Even if I let him never be with Song Jianshu?"

System: [Yes. 】

"..."

Lu Mo squeezed his chin, thinking calmly for a while.

A little bit of details that hadn't been considered seriously at the beginning came to his mind.

The world of Zerg is different from human beings. He always took it for granted that as long as he forcibly beat the mandarin duck, Ling would wish to kill himself.

But this is not right.

He must abandon the human mind and use the Zerg mind to see the world.

After thinking about this, he suddenly blessed his soul and slapped his thigh fiercely: "I understand!"

System carelessly: [Huh? 】

"I made a mistake!" Lu Mo said, "You think, females respect males, but I became Ling's hero first, so the object he wants to be loyal to becomes me!"

"In this case, is it still useful what I did with Song Jianshu? It's totally useless!"

system:【…】

I always feel like something is wrong, but I can't find the problem.

It had to ask: [So how are you going to solve it? 】

"simple."

Lu Mo lay back and relaxed on the soft big bed: "Song Jianshu hasn't known where to go now, there is only one thing I can do."

"Reminds him of his true love, thus betraying his nature and killing me angrily."

system:?

——

The next day, the system understood what Lu Mo meant.

From the time he slept together, Lu Mo began to be a demon.

Song Jianshu is considerate, isn't it? Then he is completely princess sick.

Originally scheduled to choose a dress at eight o'clock, Lu Mo got up at five o'clock.

He went straight into Ling's room and stared at Ling's sleeping face with a gloomy look.

It's strange to say that a bug with such a high alertness in Ling just stared at Lu Mo's death and slept firmly.