Chapter 14

"You dream!!"

The black-haired and green-eyed male was almost furious, and he stood up with a slap on the table.

The calmness on his face just disappeared. He stared at Song Jianshu fiercely, and squeezed a sentence from his teeth: "Song Jianshu, dare you?"

A thin medical bandage was pressed on the needle eye of his right arm. At this time, the wound that had just stopped the bleeding burst, and the secreted blood beads were soaked in the bandage.

The drop of blood oozes from the edge of the bandage and flows down his arm a little bit, looking terrifying.

Seeing this scene, Song Jianshu was relieved instead.

really.

Sure enough, the self-confident look just now pretended to deceive him. If he was deceived by such tricks, then he would be defeated!

Once the opponent's weakness is pricked, the play will no longer be able to sing.

He sneered: "Why, are you scared?"

The male of Green Eye was taken aback for a moment, as if he had finally noticed his gaffe. He quickly suppressed the anger on his face, pretending to be calm: "How could it? I'm afraid you can't pay the price..."

Lu Mo smiled and said: "You think, this Emperor Star's residence permit can't be obtained with money, why are you just joking with me just because you are angry with me?"

Song Jianshu was like a winner about to be on the podium, leaning relaxedly on the back of the wide chair.

He looked at Lu Mo's expression carefully.

This poor D-class male, he is still trying to maintain his calm. But whether it was a stiff smile or the frowning eyebrows because of tension, they fully highlighted his inner anxiety.

Song Jianshu almost enjoyed the restlessness of this poor creature.

Just like the leopard preying on its prey, the wailing of dying is always the best condiment.

"I promised your bet."

The wound on his body didn't seem to hurt so much, Song Jianshu finally felt his feet. He smiled and said to the Asian female doctor: "Doctor, go and do your work."

The doctor blushed slightly and trot with the equipment before entering the laboratory.

And the live broadcast room that recorded all this loyally, at this time, the barrage was already chattering, it was so lively.

Just now the live broadcast was cut off inexplicably, and the audience was almost mad with anger. Some insects who are good at information technology tried to hack into the system and wanted to find out the IP address of the live broadcast.

However, this mysterious live broadcast room—

When it appeared, it was silent, and when it disappeared, it was even without a trace. The worms that entered the system could not even find a trace.

It's ridiculous.

Fortunately, three hours later, the live broadcast room received a signal again.

At this moment, it was "the shielding words and the beeps fly together, and the keyboard spit on the same color."

【NS! Sure enough, there is a problem! 】

[Song Jianshu is so handsome! So courageous! 】

[Who said that, I still support this low-level male worm, I am afraid that all the rumors in Song Jianshu are compiled! 】