Chapter 58

No matter how well-designed a scam, it is not perfect.

The most important thing about a scam is not how mysterious, or how rigorous it is, but to provoke greed in people's hearts.

A person blinded by greed? Even if he is facing a full of errors and omissions, he will persuade himself to believe it even if it is called a ridiculous scam.

Whoever develops greed first is the prey that falls into the trap.

"How?" Do you think this number is enough? "

Money exudes an alluring breath, its appearance disrupted all the situation in an instant.

Hunter and prey, identities have been reversed.

"Of course!! Of course it's enough!!"

Minocchi was so excited that his voice became hoarse, but he regretted it immediately.

Oops...Too excited,? Must hold Bai Liu.

He hurriedly rounded it off and said with a smile: "Okay, Bai Liu,? I didn't expect you to be such a hidden guy."

He stretched out his hand to take Lu Mo's shoulders,? "It seems that you are going to make a fortune this time! So many chips are invested, and three times the income is back,? You became a super rich in an instant. !"

"It's just..." Minocchi lowered his voice and said: "We need to take a small fee, only 5% of the principal. What do you think?"

Of course this sentence is also false.

Pretend to have a bargain with the other party, so as to create an atmosphere of "the business has been negotiated? Now it is just negotiating the details".

The opponent may have been hesitant to enter the game, but before he knew it, his thinking direction became the detail of "how to bargain".

At the same time, it also adds its own credibility, it's perfect!

But in fact, it's more than 5% of the handling fee...

Those 156 million will be collected by them!

Under the nervous gaze of Minoqi and the fake Lu Mo, Lu Mo showed a cordial smile: "Of course, why not? If it weren't for you, where would I find this great opportunity to make a fortune?"

As soon as these words came out, the big stones in the hearts of the two male worms were finally released, and the progress of the matter was incredibly smooth.

The two of them laughed, one pouring wine to Lu Mo and the other handing cigarettes to Lu Mo, and the flattering words couldn't stop.

"His Excellency, I have never seen a male worm like yours," Minocchi gave a thumbs up, "you will definitely do a lot in the future!"

"What's more?!" The counterfeit male bulged his eyes, "Even a wealthy male like me can't do it like you, and I will slap Fang Qiu when he talks and laughs."

Minocchi thumbs up: "The atmosphere, it's the atmosphere!"

Lu Mo modestly said: "Thanks to the rewards."

The fake male's gaze flicked on the bank card, reluctantly. He stuck out his tongue, licked his fat lips, and was about to get his bank card: "It shouldn't be too late. Let's get through the formalities now."

However, just when he was about to take the bank card, a slender and white index finger pressed against the other end of the bank card.

The fake male had a stiff face and asked, "Your Excellency, what are you..."