Chapter 68

Regarding the mother worm's grace-giving process, it is the same every year.

After receiving the blessing of the insect emperor, the female was allowed to enter the temple, accepting the grace of the female insect.

The so-called grace is the blood of the mother worm.

There is a magical power in that blood. After drinking it, females can give birth to healthy and strong males.

During the waiting time in the palace, there will be special priests who will teach you all the etiquette when accepting grace.

Unlike Lu Mo who lives in the room, Ling can be said to have been busy these days. After returning, he will accept Lu Mo's naive and arrogant accusations.

including but not limited to:

While Ling was reading, Lu Mo insisted on pushing away the book in his hand and dragging him onto the bed.

He said embarrassingly: "Really... do you want to sit at this time?"

Lu Mo lifted his chin, his eyebrows were about to fly in amazement: "My dear female gentleman,? When you harassed and harassed me on the grounds of marriage leave... After stopping to seduce and lead me, I was overwhelmed and finally responded to you,? At this time you started to reject me? Do you know what this attitude we usually call?"

Ling's face turned red: "...what?"

Lu Mo said leisurely: "Call the mouth."

Ling groaned, groaned, and covered his face with the book: "God of insects, I'm just to comfort you—"

Lu Mo deserves to be the scum of the S-class male! He is ruthless, he is cruel, and he is unreasonable to make trouble! I simply ignored Ling's weak refusal, threw the book on Ling's face, grabbed his hand and walked onto the bed.

They sat on the bed for a while.

Sit in a chair for a while.

Sit on the floor for a while.

Ling tremblingly said, "No, no, you can't sit on the ground, it's too cold."

Lu Mo was taken aback for a moment: "Then we go sit on the balcony? The sun is pretty good."

Ling flushed and said it was not good, right? But seeing Lu Mo's shiny eyes, he could only close his eyes and let him go.

I was a little nervous at first, but then I relaxed. Regardless of whether he was sitting elegantly or not, it was Ling's greatest effort not to faint on the spot.

above.

No matter who knows the details, he will say something to Ling from the bottom of his heart——

"Legion commander, you really have worked hard."

Such a male is really too bad! Too scumbag! unacceptable!

If it wasn't for something that interrupted Lu Mo, I really don't know how presumptuous he would be.

"I also need to go?"

At the dining table, Lu Mo swallowed a bite of bread and looked at Ling in amazement: "Has it happened before?"

Just today, Ling brought bad news.

For thousands of years, an S-class male finally appeared in the Zerg. In order to celebrate this happy event, the female specially decided to give favor to Lu Mo and Ling at the same time.

That is to say, from now on, Lu Mo will end his busy days of spending time and drinking, debauchery and unbearable, doing nothing but busy.

Lu Mo angrily poke the bread with his chopsticks, poke holes in it.