Chapter 42

Ling did not expect Lu Mo's behavior, and was caught off guard by Lu Mo's elbow. He took a step back, pressing his back against the hard wall.

Lu Mo was a little shorter than Ling, his upper body leaned forward, and he rubbed the tip of his nose against Ling's chin, and threatened: "Say."

In order to better display the auction items, the light source of the entire venue is dim, and only the spotlight shines on the central table.

The host is still working hard, expressing gratitude to every participant who joined the show, especially to Mr. Lu Mo who made all the contributions in this charity auction.

The cage containing Wenger was pushed down. Now that he has a new owner, he will be well taken care of and healed. Although the broken spirit sea cannot be repaired, at least there will be no life-threatening for a while.

The host’s clear voice echoed in the lobby, with elegant and soothing music, floating softly in the air.

"Jin Qi, you must give us an explanation, what is going on with this female?"

"Do you deliberately want us to lose face?"

Jin Qi was stiffly dealing with the angry nobles,? "Please forgive my offense..."

...

It was noisy everywhere, only in this corner, like a thin film of water, seemed so incompatible with this hall.

Lu Mo and Ling looked at each other, Ling opened his eyes wide, and raised his eyebrows slightly because of surprise—just like a cat whose stomach was suddenly touched.

For the first time, Ling showed an almost "innocent" look of confusion in front of Lu Mo, not knowing whether it was because the light was too dark, or because the distance was too close.

"I, I mean..."

He stammered: "I will take Wenger's picture."

Even Ling, the most indifferent female, understands it. For a female after marriage-even if he is a female prince, every decision requires the consent of the male.

He was very familiar with the handbook of the prince after marriage, he was just asking for Lu Mo's consent.

Lu Mo: "..."

He said coldly: "My dear lady,? You are changing the subject. My patience is limited and I don't want to listen to your nonsense."

However, my heart was rolling.

Although he didn't know what happened, he felt ashamed intuitively.

It feels like, when you want to be nice to your father on a whim, you boldly order a bunch of hot and enthusiastic flowers, and express your admiration affectionately to him in full view.

Then your old father who is taciturn, serious like a cadre or minister, and burdened with a heavy burden like Mount Tarzan, will grab a bouquet of flowers and beat you desperately.

It's like he beat you with seven wolves since he was a kid.

——Help, he is so embarrassed that he can't breathe.

This extreme shame made his face red, but fortunately the hall was dark enough to prevent him from losing his face, and finally calmed Lu Mo.

He retracted his hand and said with a straight face: "Now can you give the reason?"

Ling looked at Lu Mo who was turning his head, his eyes rested on Lu Mo's reddish ears.

The female worm's surprisingly strong five senses allowed them to catch the enemy's every move in the deepest night. He naturally did not ignore any tiny expressions on Lu Mo's face.