Chapter 60

Before that, Lu Mo's live broadcast had appeared three times in total.

He may not be the most popular male: neither does he want to warm the wounded heart of every female like Song Jianshu; nor is he a long-famous star male like Jin Qi.

But he must be the most controversial, topical male.

The Zerg who likes him? I think he is domineering, headstrong, and irrational, but with such a bad temper,? Every time they see it, they turn into an aunt's smiling maggot in the quilt.

And for the Zerg who hates him, there are many good reasons: this kind of male with all the male shortcomings all over his body,? Even if Lu Mo is Grade A, they are disgusted!

It doesn't matter whether you fan him or black him,? Compared to other male fans and black fans, the fighting power is several levels higher. Whenever the word "Lu Mo" appears on the Star Net, it will definitely be less than ten minutes for the good guy? It will become a **** battlefield.

There was once a fan of Lu Mo who was alone, fighting against the Confucian scholars and never letting go. Within a day, he had done everything layer by layer-all the Lu Mo black powders who were on the line with him, but there was a reason.

The black fans went from yin and yang to greeting their family members, from being gentle to incompetent and furious, and finally to being silent, one by one.

From this small example,? is enough to see, where did the two words Lu Mo appear? Where is the **** storm.

The Zerg who was squatting in the live broadcast room rushed in as soon as the live broadcast room opened.

At the moment when I saw the live broadcast room, no matter whether it was fans or black fans, all the audiences were dull.

Huh?

Ah? Who is this?

Although Lu Mo does have black hair and green eyes, isn't it? !

[Ahahahahahaha, I laughed to death. I used to say that Lu Mo was ugly. What do you brainless fans say, ‘Which high-level male is not ugly?’ ‘You fans of Song Jianshu just look at your face, right?’ What now? 】

[I thought he was ugly enough to be real, but I didn’t expect him to have a beauty filter! 】

[Spicy eyes, I really don't believe that he is an A-grade male. It was made up before, right? 】

...

Among all the barrage that laughed at Lu Mo, there were several tenacious barrage mixed in fragments.

[Even so, I will always like him! 】

It can be said to be touching.

Of course, more zergs are still paying attention to the development of the situation, and they have escaped from the pink and black war. This is an extremely serious incident: a female hijacks a male, and the male is in danger of life at any time.

And this actually happened in the imperial capital? Who can be responsible for this?

——

Ikky was panting and breathing hurriedly. The tension and pressure made his chest rise and fall.

Outside the window was a net of heaven and earth, and the only exit in the room was blocked by two zergs. Yiqi clearly understood that he had no way to escape.

But he must not catch it all.

It is too easy to give up. As early as decades ago, when the female father died in the hands of the male father, he had long wanted to give up the birth of the worm-this mess, doomed to see no hope. Worm life.