EGGS [4]

No...

    it's absolutely impossible to continue like this.

    In the quiet room, Lu Mo frowned and put on a pair of glasses for a rare occasion - always staring at the light-brained screen, it would be uncomfortable for a long time.

    A video is playing on the light brain, which is reflected on the mirror.

    Lu Mo's face became more and more solemn.

    What is he doing these days?

    There wasn't even one that could be used.

    In the video, the silver-haired and red-eyed female worm sits lazily by the windowsill, the evening wind blows his long hair, and the setting sun paints a gentle outline for him.

    Behind him, invisible, the male stared silently at him.

    Ling was looking at the scenery outside the window, he was the scenery in Lu Mo's eyes.

    What a beautiful picture this was originally, the only flaw was that Lu Mo was deeply moved from the bottom of his heart.

    So he made a very natural decision, he would use a paintbrush to paint the scene in front of him.

    In the camera, Lu Mo stared at Ling, while wanton swaying his emotions on the canvas.

    The canvas is extremely bloody, not fucking like love, but like a curse.

    This is the reason why Lu Mo can't always find good materials. There is always something wrong, and the whole atmosphere collapses directly, and there is absolutely no way to save it.

    To sum up, the method of winning by quantity is completely and completely bankrupt.

    Lu Mo pushed his glasses, and the lenses reflected a white light.

    In this case, you can only consider the designed scene, and you must consciously create the desired scene!

    Otherwise, if it goes on like this, I don't know how many years it will take to finish the filming.

    I'm afraid Moll and the others have already completed their work by then!

    With certain thoughts, Lu Mo's brain quickly turned.

    As we all know, when the exam faces a difficult problem, one of the first things to do is to figure out the key to the question - the intention of the person who asked the question.

    The same is true of life's problems. The purpose of Moore's invitation to shoot vlogs is to let the Zerg in this world-those who have been in a deformed relationship for a long time, understand what it is like to get along normally between males and females.

    Then, the material that meets this requirement is...

    Lu Mozhi clenched his fist proudly.

    There is only one answer!

    That is to shoot Ling independent and handsome, full of confidence in every move, chic and powerful new era female image!

    Ah, so simple.

    Because Ling was originally such a female, so as long as he didn't do anything superfluous, it would be fine to take pictures honestly.

    Lu Mo glanced at the time.

    The light on the brain showed that it was 5:30 in the afternoon, so Ling should be back.

    As for why Ling is still at work, it can only be said that the world view of the Zerg is different from that of humans. In order to conceive a cub, even if there is a big thing in front of them, they have to ask for leave to go home first.