Chapter 67

[I want to show grace to Ling. 】

The voice of the mother worm was passed to every Zerg.

The hurricane hit in the distance, pushing the surging lead-colored dark clouds, quickly obscured the warm daylight, and the whole world was plunged into darkness.

With a "bang", the electric light burst in the dark clouds, and the ground trembled slightly.

It was almost like this dark cloud in the sky, suddenly collapsed, and the pouring rain fell suddenly, as if there was a huge waterfall, which fell from the sky to the ground.

Drops of water hit the ground, splashing hazy mist, almost turning the world into a dim watercolor painting.

The arena is very cleverly designed, and on top of each auditorium, there is a baffle that can cover the rain.

Lu Mo looked at the continuous rain curtain, and said, "This is really a heavy rain."

The insect emperor said meaningfully: "It's always like this in summer, scorching sun and gusts, torrential rain and thunder. In this season, it is not surprising that nothing happens."

What you can think of, what you can't think of, will happen.

It's like, you are destined to die this summer-eaten by the mother worm.

The insect emperor's spiritual thread quietly loosened, and the anger on his face had disappeared, and he returned to the grace of the past.

"You are right."

Although it was sheltered, the rain came too fiercely, and the splashing mist quickly drenched Lu Mo's pants, even the hem of the windbreaker was a little wet. Lu Mo smiled and whispered: "Especially this summer, a lot of things happened..."

When he met Ling, it happened to be the first day of summer.

It's been three months in a blink of an eye.

Before that, he had spent three years in this world. But the memory of the past three years seemed so scarce and plain that Lu Mo could hardly remember how he lived before.

On the contrary, this summer was so thrilling, so...exciting.

—Of course, the reason why he has been exhausted in the past three months cannot be ruled out.

Anyone who has gone back and forth in three months between getting rich overnight and going bankrupt, I believe his memory will be very deep.

However, from now on, there will be no such troubles anymore.

Because he has given up being a man!

Lu Mo looked at the heavy rain and said with emotion: "The last rain of summer was so aggressive."

"..."

The speaker had no intention, and the listener had the intention. This sentence had another meaning to Chonghuang.

He glanced at Lu Mo suspiciously, but he couldn't see anything on that cold side face.

Is it temptation?

Or has it been determined, what will happen next?

No, it's impossible, no one can predict this step.

But at the same time, there was another voice echoing in the head of the insect emperor—

But he advanced to become an S-rank male, is it really that simple?

Just thinking of this, the unquenchable jealousy and anger kept reverberating in the insect emperor's chest, like a raging fire that could never be stopped, and it was willing to stop if everything was burned.