Chapter 70

"what have you done?!"

The female worm couldn't hold back anymore,? screamed frantically: "Why are so many zerg betraying me?!"

The more he collapsed, the more calm Lu Mo became. At this moment, he took the time to say: "Actually,? I just missed one thing."

"Besides you being ugly, there is one more fun thing."

Lu Mo deliberately separated a thin spiritual thread, staggeringly hooked a piece of paper, and presented it in front of the mother worm.

The mother worm was surprised: "This is..."

This is a crumpled piece of paper. It is full of words like dog crawling on it, which is very distinctive.

"——This is what I found in Mr. Rhein’s notebook? You killed Mr. Rhein, but Wenger found the book in his belongings."

"Coincidentally,? He gave this seemingly inconspicuous book to Ling, and even more coincidentally,? On a boring afternoon, I opened the book."

"The most coincidental thing is,? I happened to be careless and accidentally poured water on that book."

Lu Mo shook the paper, and said triumphantly: "In the panic, I found that there was a piece of paper with such a thin piece of paper sandwiched between it, and it recorded everything that Mr. Rhein found in history..."

"You, it turns out that it's not a female worm at all."

Lu Mo lowered his voice, and the corners of his mouth curled up like death's sickle: "You're just a thief? You stole the Zerg's future."

"..."

"You all know it."

The mother worm lowered her head, and her voice was terribly low: "How can this be? How can you know? I'm obviously so careful..."

"I haven't taken a step out of the temple for a whole thousand years. I've done it this way. Why—why—"

"Why why! Why do you always come to hinder me!!!"

The female worm swayed, pulling herself out of Lu Mo's blade.

"It doesn't matter, just eat it." He was like a puppet, his joints were shaking stiffly, and he looked at Lu Mo gloomily: "All the Zergs who know it must be eaten..."

His white and shiny skin was agitated, as if countless insects were walking down his skin, his joints were constantly deforming, and his back arched high!

After a sound of tearing skin and flesh, the female worm finally revealed its prototype in front of Lu Mo.

Lu Mo: "..."

Looking at the huge Roshan in front of him, Lu Mo dryly opened his mouth: "Wow."

Eight slender legs supported the huge body, and several small eyes appeared on the female insect's face, and each eye was staring at Lu Mo.

From this point of view, his cracked and exaggerated jaw seemed more in line with the style of painting.

"eat you!"

Countless white silks flew up, forming a white cocoon in an instant, enveloping Lu Mo.

The mother worm moved his long eight legs, circled the cocoon, and let out a rustling laugh.

"Did you use your mental power to hold out the space? It doesn't matter, anyway, your mental power will run out sooner or later, hehehe."

"At that time you will be corroded into a pool of water by my spider silk. Although it is a pity that your spirit sea cannot be eaten by me, who has let you know too much?"