Chapter 16

"Wow—"

Under the warm yellow light, the hot water rushing out of the shaggy head was smeared with mist and blurred the bright mirror on the wall.

Only a tall white figure could be seen faintly.

The next moment, a hand wiped the mirror surface, clearly reflecting a face.

Ling's appearance was beautiful, but he was cold-tempered—even with a smile on his face when he hadn’t met Song Jianshu—the keen military women could always feel a little coldness from him at that time. So close.

Later, he didn't even smile. Although this face was still pretty, others dared not approach him even more.

The bathroom is a magical place. The water mist alleviated this miraculously. Ling Bai's face was blushed by the heat, and even the light lip color that had always been light was plumped.

A drop of water fell from the tip of his eyebrows, slid along the cheekbones to the jaw, and then dripped...

It actually means something alive and fragrant.

Ling lowered his eyelashes, reached out to turn off the water, picked up the bathrobe and put it on, while wiping the wet hair with the towel, he turned on the communicator.

A light screen emerged out of thin air, projecting a golden curly female worm, her expression excited: "Boss! Boss!"

Ling expressionlessly: "What's the matter?"

"Video! That video on the Internet!" Little Golden Retriever danced, "The video in the underground garage!"

Ling had been with his adjutant for many years. Although the adjutant was so excited that he couldn't speak, he understood the other party's meaning well.

He nodded and said, "Yes, it's me."

Golden Retriever: "That—that—"

Ling: "That is indeed my hero."

Golden Retriever opened his mouth wide, and stiffly fell backward, and then fell into the large and soft sofa: "It's true."

A complicated expression gradually appeared on his face. If it had to be a metaphor, it would be "Seeing that his beautiful little golden pig puts a large radish field without arching, but he arches a most uncomfortable cabbage. "That's complicated.

Ling raised his eyebrows: "It's okay, I'm hanging up."

"Etc., etc!"

The Golden Retriever hurriedly stopped Ling's movements, he sighed deeply and said, "Boss, what do you picture?"

At first glance, it was a male with a very low level.

Ling was noncommittal: "I don't lack anything."

He has rights, wealth, and fame.

Thinking of this, Ling Qianqian sighed. He thought of Lu Mo's car again, and thought of the 300 million Union coins that Song Jianshu paid to Lu Mo—

It's a pity that Lu Mo doesn't seem to need what he has.

Seeing Ling's eyes, the adjutant knew that the water was overwhelming, and he rolled his eyes and said, "Well, I understand what love makes a worm blind. You are already deaf and blind, and there is no cure."

He bitterly said: "But you have to have a saying? What do you like him in the end?"

Ling: "Do you need a reason to like it?"

Jin Mao looked at him confidently, and couldn't help but get stuck: "Uh...usually there are."

"Okay." Ling Ruo thoughtfully said: "I will try to find it."