Chapter 47

"If the price can be accepted, the contract can be signed later."

In the remote connection of the communicator, the green-eyed and black-haired male has a stern appearance, giving people a heavy sense of oppression even through the screen.

"We have no problem here."

The male nodded: "That's it."

At the moment when the communication was closed, the female finally reached out her hand to wipe the sweat off her face, and let out a sigh of relief while lying on the table.

No wonder Mr. Jin Qi used such a subtle expression before, telling himself—this time the employer is a slightly strange male. He thought it was the fledgling male? He didn't expect it to be Lu Mo.

This male is very famous in the industry, and his family history is taken out. It can be said that it is full of compilation flavor.

At first he was just an ordinary low-grade male on a barren star, but inherited all of his male father's property. This amount of money is enough for him to spend a lifetime on that barren star, but he took out all the money and repaired the port that was almost unusable.

If this is not done, and the port is completely paralyzed, this barren star loses the ability to communicate with the outside world, and it is destined to gradually fall silent.

Even so, it is destined to happen hundreds of years from now. The rich male drunk and dreamed of death, no matter the flood after death.

At first everyone thought that the male worm's head was broken. Building a port on such a barren star is like setting fire to warmth with banknotes in the ice and snow. The investment is huge but the effect is little.

On the first day the port opened, the ships passing by were crowded with sub-females and females.

These are the kind of Zergs that live at the lowest level. They tried their best to move between the various planets, listening to some hearsay, and trying to find a chance to take root on a certain planet, and heard that a new one was opened here. The port rushed to try their luck.

The Zerg onlookers were all stupid-this is not a good thing.

The resources on a planet are limited,? Especially for this kind of barren star, the local Zerg are fighting for a job. Isn't it harder to survive this way?

In addition, these zergs are accustomed to wandering, with extreme bad character and extreme behavior, and Huangxing's public security situation has rapidly deteriorated.

All the Zerg have accused Lu Mo. If you want to lose your family, you can gamble and squander it. No matter how much wealth you have, you can't bet for a day. Why do you need to do such a thing?

So far, this seemed to be just a very common prodigal male, but then something surprising happened.

A month after the opening of the port, a huge roar broke the silence of the morning, and a huge factory began to be built!

From building factories, to producing products, and finally to product transportation, a single factory alone provides tens of thousands of jobs—not only has it absorbed a large number of Zergs, but has even promoted the prosperity of the surrounding area...

However, even if Lu Mo inherited all of his father's assets, he would not be able to have money after the port was repaired. What happened to this factory?

"Well, because one of the conditions for me to repair the port is to give me 80% of the port."

The black-haired and green-eyed male revealed his secret at a banquet: "To be honest, I thought it would take at least five years to recover the funds, much faster than I expected."