EGGS [3]

[Outside the gate of Lujia]

    A car with a lot of value can be seen from its appearance, parked outside the fence. The car was large enough to accommodate a dozen strong-bodied females.

    A green logo was painted on the outside of the car body: [Official Car of the Male Insect Protection Association]

    Inside the car door, a group of well-equipped females sat in the spacious seats, all with headphones, listening to everything happening around Steven.

    If Steven loses anything, they're screwed.

    Concentrate on the female worm from time to time to glance at the screen, the screen is connected to the monitor, and it detects the surroundings of the car.

    They found a cold-faced female in a housekeeper's uniform near their car.

    He has a straight back, walks with his hands behind his back, holds his head high and does not look sideways, and possesses impeccable housekeeping etiquette.

    "I'm sorry." The housekeeper said to the female worms in the car through the surveillance camera: "What are you trying to do when you stay here?"

    "I am the housekeeper of Your Excellency Lu, and I have an obligation to ensure the safety of this house. Come down." The

    female worms in the car looked at each other and laughed subconsciously.

    Where is this country female from? Can't even see that big sign? Never before had anyone dared to speak to them like that.

    Just ignore it.

    Seeing that they hadn't responded for a long time, the butler kept putting his hands behind his back. While unbuttoning his cuffs, he said, "I'm sorry."

    [Lu Fu Nei]

    "Your Excellency Steven, you have been fired."

    Steven kept Bowing, the smile on his face hasn't even faded away, as if wearing a stiff smile mask, it looks so ridiculous.

    He fixedly looked at Lu Mo, looking at each other silently, as if waiting for Lu Mo to give him an explanation.

    Even in the Male Conservation Society, Steven is notoriously moody.

    Bittersweet, vindictive, and vicious are the labels of this male bug.

    No bug is willing to provoke Steven.

    He rolled his eyes slightly, and the sunlight slanted on his smiling face, leaving shadows on the undulating muscles.

    With his gradually stiff smile, it became more and more strange.

    Change any zerg, even male worms, will feel fear from the heart, and do not want to be stared at like this anymore.

    But Lu Mo didn't move.

    He threw the famous brand on the coffee table, turned his head and said to Ling: "Ling, when are you going to see it here?"

    Ling said with great interest: "Please forgive me, respect the hero, I am with you. This Mr. Steven has some old acquaintances."

    Lu Mo: "Oh?"

    Ling touched his chin and thought about it: "Mr. Steven, do you remember me? We were colleagues many years ago."

    Steven rolled his eyes and stared at Ling from the corner of his eyes.

    This is a gesture of extreme contempt, and Steven's dissatisfaction is about to overflow.