Chapter 50

Lu Mo took the small ball and carefully observed it in the palm of his hand.

This is a glass-like crystal clear ball, but obviously not glass. It fell from such a high place, but the shell was not broken at all, not even scratches.

It is only as big as a thumb cover, but it can be seen through the outer shell, there are countless blue particles in it, slowly wandering along a wonderful orbit.

He turned his head and asked Ling: "What is this?"

The attitude was quite natural, as if Ling should know everything.

Ling smiled slightly, responding to Lu Mo's expectations.

Ling: "I don't know."

His attitude was more reasonable than Lu Mo's, and it would make people wonder if he had misheard.

The corner of Lu Mo's mouth twitched, thinking silently in his heart: Yes, a legion commander who can write that kind of dog crawling is certainly not a serious and intelligent person.

He was really embarrassed.

But the small ball fell from above. Lu Mo raised his head and looked at the broken window.

The heavy red curtains were blown by the high-altitude wind, flying in the air like a cloak of a vampire, and the shadowy figure in the room was faintly visible.

What happened there?

——

[In the chaotic room]

The crystal chandelier on his head was broken, and the bracket supporting the chandelier was broken in half, crumbling but still barely supported.

The valuable portrait on the wall was torn by bullet holes. It was the famous painting "Sunset", but now the setting sun has been beaten into a black hole.

There was a mess on the ground, sawdust and crystal shards everywhere.

A male was against the wall with his back. He was beautiful, with long gray hair wrapped in a dark green headband. This is the only male of the Baron, Mor Edin.

Four tall females dressed in black suddenly broke into the room. Moore originally thought they were going to hijack him, threatening the male father to ask for money.

But when the other party opened his mouth, he was frightened.

"Lovely male, if you don't want to suffer too much, just hand in the map obediently."

These females obviously knew their plan!

But even more terrible is that even the male father didn't even know that Moore was a member of the rebel army. Before that, in order to facilitate the handover, he removed all the servants who protected him with the reason of "want to be quiet."

Moore pretended to be panicked: "What are you talking about, I don't understand-help!! Help!"

He looked like a weak, not calm, and even less intelligent, stupid male.

There was a "bang".

The hot bullet pierced Moore’s cheek, Moore’s pupils shrank, and the glass window behind him was pierced——

The wind blew his long gray hair, like a ball of seaweed, floating.

But the four females did not stop, countless bullets shuttled through the room, smashing everything that could be broken.

"You weren't frightened, dear Xiongzi, you are not as timid as the rumors are."

Moore lowered his head, his hair tangled. Four females surrounded them, one with a gun against Edin's head, and two females with their backs facing them, guarding the servants who might come at any time.