Chapter 36

Two flowers bloom, one on each table, one family is happy and the other is sad.

If Lu Mo's life can be called a deep and hot life, then the life of the adjutant? It can be said that since the chief officer got married, he has fallen into the abyss.

——In the past, he thought he was already at the bottom of the insect life. Now he found that he still had room to descend.

"Ugh."

"Ugh."

The office was originally very spacious. This was originally a place for seven Zerg people. But now countless folders have been stacked from the ground to the ceiling, cramming the entire office.

This is actually a very dangerous place. If there is a little spark accidentally, the flammable paper will be ignited in an instant, and then all the work will be restarted.

After lighting five fires within three months, Ling finally changed the habit of smoking in the adjutant's mournful eyes, and switched to chewing with a cigarette in his mouth.

The adjutant cursed, "What age is it,? Why can't it be changed to a network office? Sooner or later, I am going to put these things into the farts and stocks of those stubborn old females."

"Your Excellency, why don't you say this to them?"

The little insect in the cloak sat quietly on the window sill, his legs dangling in the air. He pointed out the contradiction of the adjutant: "That's not what you said just now."

"Gaj--"

The tip of the pen in the adjutant's hand pulled a long trace on the document. Seeing that another text was scrapped, he took a deep breath.

Don't get angry, don't get angry,? Who is anxious if you get angry?

"You don't understand, this is called euphemism." The adjutant changed a file, and said calmly: "What do you **** know?"

"Humph."

The worm carried his elbows on his knees, and he cupped his cheeks in his hands and said, "If your Excellency Lu Mo was here, he would definitely use his full style? He said it in front of those stubborn old females."

His silver eyes were shining, as if he was imagining Lu Mo's domineering and arrogant scenes.

Thinking about it, he sighed again: "I miss Your Excellency Lu Mo so much."

The adjutant immersed himself in writing quickly, "Since I took over you for the past seven days, you have to say at least twenty-seven times a day."

The little worm dropped his head droopingly, extremely depressed.

He really missed Lord Lu Mo Duck.

After a while, a communicator flew over and landed directly in the arms of the bug. He picked up the communication device and looked at the adjutant's back for unknown reasons.

"There is a lot of news about your Lord Lu Mo on the Internet. Go and read it. Don't bother me anymore."

Holding the communication device in surprise, the little insect said sweetly: "You are such a good insect. I would like to express my joy to you with the first falling dandelion!"

adjutant:"……"

He glanced at the bug weirdly, wondering where he learned this way of speaking.

Although Xiao Chong had never used a communication device, he relied on the cub's strong curiosity and strong concentration. After ten minutes of fiddling with it, he actually made him understand.