Chapter 22

Regarding the video of the underground garage, there may be worms who remember that the source of the video was an inexplicable live broadcast room.

It appeared without warning and disappeared unexpectedly.

There was a three-hour live broadcast in the middle, but attempts to find the worm in the ip address of the live broadcast room all failed without exception. They were dumbfounded by this live broadcast room-they have never seen such a complicated anti-hacking program!

This aroused the enthusiasm of hackers in an instant. If it was for Song Jianshu at the beginning, it became a battle of wits and courage between them and the program later, Song Jianshu did not know where they had forgotten.

The more you play the game, the more you can feel the subtlety of the structure of this program and the rigorous logic. The bug that can make this program is absolutely beyond the current level of this world!

In the end, who is it!

Just a few hours is not enough for them to study. They even feel that they have only seen a little fur, and from this fur, they have seen something deeper—it can almost be called the existence of the abyss.

When the live broadcast room disappeared, these hackers almost went crazy.

They couldn't help but grab their scalp and howl. These big bosses who are usually simple, representing the top of Zerg's information technology, lay on the floor and cried silently.

After all, no one can accept that their common sense that lasted for hundreds of years suddenly turned upside down in just a few hours, and it was very reasonable for them not to go crazy.

But in fact, this is a small program that the system has taken out of the three thousand small worlds, the world with the highest technological points.

Of course, all this pain was converted into a scum value, which was included in Lu Mo's grades.

—Then I was deducted again immediately, but this is a story.

There is no unprovoked change in the world. Hackers firmly believe that this live broadcast room will reappear. They are studying the small abyss that they have seen almost day and night, and at the same time keeping an eye on the trends on the Internet.

The effort paid off. After just a few days, the live broadcast room appeared again!

In addition to the hackers, there are also a group of fans who have never forgotten Song Jianshu. They always remember this mysterious live broadcast room.

Therefore, just a few minutes after the broadcast, the popularity of this mysterious live broadcast reached its peak in an instant!

——

What appeared in the lens was an ordinary manor.

Just like other manors, beautiful buildings lined up in rows, nestled in beautiful flowerbeds, the white fountains spouting beautiful sprays high above the ground, reflecting a series of miniature rainbows in the sun.

The Zerg territory is huge, and such manors can be seen everywhere. Although beautiful, they are only beautiful.

There are worms on the barrage with emotion.

[It looks ordinary, probably a rich female, but there is no money to go. ]

[Indeed, a friend of mine became a major last year and bought a manor more beautiful than this. ]

And the insect is dissatisfied: [Where is Song Jianshu? We want to read Song Jianshu! ]

The title of the live broadcast room says "Wedding Countdown", which makes all Song Jianshu fans feel very complicated.