EGGS [7]

There were two eggs in total, lying side by side on the bed, and Lu Mo surrounded them with a sheet.

    What bumped into his arms was a large white egg. Generally speaking, the eggshell was smooth and without traces, and it would be a female or a sub-female. But most of the eggs that give birth to sub-females will bring some color.

    So this will probably hatch the female.

    And the egg that rolled slowly to his feet was slightly smaller than the white egg, with large red and colorful patterns coiled around it.

    It is said that this pattern is the trace left on the eggshell due to the fluctuation of mental power in the hatching male larvae.

    The more complex the pattern, the stronger the spiritual power.

    Under Lu Mo's gaze, the big white egg swayed leisurely, and it was about to roll towards Lu Mo - it was much more lively than another quiet male egg.

    But then, one hand pressed the restless big white egg and pushed it back into the "wall" made of sheets.

    Ling waved it and said in a low voice, "You are really not afraid of death."

    Eggs are to be placed in a special incubator, which can provide a more stable environment. But obviously the two eggs don't like being in it.

    They kept banging against the hard glass while they were still in the incubator, not on the bed.

    "Bang bang bang."

    "Bang bang bang."

    Lu Mo lifted his eyes from the book, and saw two eggs both leaning out of the nest and touching the glass window - as if they were watching Same as myself.

    At this moment, he remembered a magical scene.

    At the entrance of the fragrant cake shop, the child who just came home from school, carrying a small yellow chicken schoolbag, put his face against the window, staring blankly at the cake inside.

    Just like that cake.

    He said to Ling: "They...seem to be looking at me?"

    Ling didn't lift his head: "Normal, they want spiritual nourishment."

    Lu Mo raised his eyebrows: "You didn't tell me?"

    Ling finally slightly Turning his head to the side, he looked at each other with Lu Mo: "Then do you want to hatch eggs?"

    A subtle expression appeared on Ling's face, he said, "Actually, it is the same whether there is spiritual nourishment, but if you spoil yourself too much If it's over..."

    Lu Mo asked, "What will happen?"

    Ling Shen said: "Probably...they will be very happy?"

    Lu Mo: "..."

    Ling hooked the corner of his mouth: "The hero wants to hatch himself. Egg?"

    Lu Mo waved his hand: "No such thing."

    Ling Fu lowered his head again, Lu Mo looked at his expressionless profile from the corner of his eye, and frowned tangled.

    After half an hour.

    "Bang bang bang."

    "Bang bang bang."

    Lu Mo took a deep breath, put down the book, and said to Ling, "It's so noisy."