Kyoya is decent

Saiki mind speaking
'Thoughts'
Normal talking

Saiki slid on his purple uniform jacket, mentally preparing himself for the day.

His family had settled in nicely at their new home in Tokyo. The thoughts in Tokyo were much louder than they were back at their old house, but thanks to his ring, he didn't have to worry too much about that.

Saiki walked down stairs and greeted his mother. "Good morning to you too, Ku! Are you nervous for your first day?" Kurumi asked, her husband having already left for work surprisingly early.

I'm thrilled.

"I'm happy, Ku. You're going to meet so many new people and I'm sure you'll make some friends who are just as edgy as you!" Kurumi replied. At first Kusuo thought that she didn't realize his remark was sarcastic, but after that insult he realized she was just waiting to roast him.

Saiki playfully glared at his mother as he grabbed his lunch off the table, while she just smiled at him warmly.

I'm off.

Kusuo was making his way to the door when he heard his mother stand up out of the chair she was in and make her way over to him. She opened her arms and embraced him in a warm hug, careful not to knock his lunch or bag out of his hands.

"Really, Ku, have a great day," she smiled sweetly and continued,"I love you."

Kusuo let his arms lay gently by his side, not big on affection, however he appreciates his mother's hugs and would never think to push her away.

Kurumi lets go, knowing Kusuo needs his personal space more than the normal person. Smiling one last time as she watches her son leave for school.

......................

Saiki teleports himself to an alley near the school. He walks out like some normal dude and makes his way through the large gates, to find the office.

'The lavender jackets are nice, but imma have to draw the line at those dresses.' Saiki comments in his head looking at the large yellow dresses adorned on each lady.

As he reaches the office, a woman with high cheekbones greets him.

My name is Saiki Kusuo. I've transferred here and I was told to come by to pick up materials.

The woman looks up at him with a bored expression. She proceeds to roll her chair to a filing cabinet, opening a drawer with about two dozen files. She pulls out a light pink one and hands it to him.

"Inside that folder you'll find your class, your materials list, and a list of all the clubs that you will be able to apply for. You'll need to buy the textbooks online for each class and if you wish to join any clubs, just ask your class president. He'll be here in a moment to give you a short tour."

Saiki opens the folder to see quite a few papers, mostly the names of clubs and books he'll need. Suddenly, a pale hand grasps his shoulder gently. Startled, Saiki turns around to face a boy taller than him with stark black hair and thin glasses.

Saiki stared at the boy, waiting for him to say something, or at least introduce himself. However, he just kept his gaze on Kusuo, not even blinking.

The secretary, noticing the tall boy speaks up,"Ootori-san," she says enthusiastically," I was just giving him a brief rundown of the school and his classes. If you will, please give him a small tour of the school as his class president."

"Of course, Suzuki-san." The boy, Ootori, turns to Saiki,"My name is Kyoya Ootori, class president of 2-A and vice president of the host club. It's a pleasure to meet you."