Taking a Tumble

Saiki mind speaking
'Thoughts'
Normal talking

Everyone's comments are genuinely so hilarious and the sass and sarcasm has me dying. Also you don't have to worry too much about the ring because soon enough it will disappear. 🤭

After grabbing the rest of the snacks from the baking club's room, Kyoya, Saiki, and Mori arrived back at their club without further issue.
Mori gently pushed the door open to find the rest of the club finishing up their decorations.

"Great you guys are back! We already spread most of the snacks out to our areas, all that's left is the twins' and Tamaki's place." Haruhi exclaimed, pulling the collar of her suit down.

They quickly began placing the snacks down on the empty lazy susans and the other display stands.

"It's time to greet the young ladies everyone! Positions please!" Tamaki shouted, dramatically.

Saiki decided it was best to stand towards one of the walls of the room, not sure exactly what he was supposed to do now. The doors opened and dozens of girls in proper yellow dresses came in, and the club activities started.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Not long after everyone was seated, Saiki joined Kyoya as they walked around the room. Kyoya held a pin and clip board, occasionally writing something down. Saiki wondered what it was that he was always writing about, but he wasn't nosy nor did he care so much as to sneak a peek.

Tamaki's area was being loud as usual. The high-pitched squeals were heard no matter what side of the room you were in. Kyoya paid no mind, but Saiki looked over to see the commotion. He quickly realized why Kyoya didn't look over as he did. Tamaki had his hand resting right below a girl's chin as she gazed at Tamaki with starry eyes. He leaned down, his long yellow eyelashes fluttered as he spoke directly into the girl's ear. The ladies around them stared in awe and jealousy.

'Fucking disgusting.' Kusuo thought; he even made a face watching them. His eyebrows scrunched up and he pressed his lips together, eyes squinting.

A finger gently touched between his eyebrows as he quickly noticed Kyoya in his view.

"If you keep making that face and glaring, you're going to get wrinkles before 30." Kyoya said with a small smirk.

Kusuo quickly calmed his face, not because he was scared of getting wrinkles, but because of how close Kyoya was. His face was only about a foot away, the clipboard was almost touching Kusuo's collarbone. However, Kyoya continued, "Not that you would look bad with wrinkles. I'm sure you'll look just as lovely when you get older."

Kusuo stopped breathing for a moment after that, but Kyoya looked as if he didn't even realize what he said. He had called Kusuo lovely, wasn't saying something like that embarrassing for him?

After Saiki thought about it, maybe saying things like that was second nature to him. He is a host after all.

Kusuo suffered in silence as he continued to follow Kyoya around. He hadn't even noticed that his words had such a big effect on Saiki.

Although, thankfully, Saiki didn't have to wait long before Honey ran up to him. Holding his stuffed animal in one of his hands he used the other to shake Saiki.

"Saiki-chan! Come play with me and Usa-chan!" Honey pointed back towards the table where Mori and the other girls sat and ate cake, the two girls quietly conversing between each other and giggling. Mori seemed invested in their conversation.

"Go on, Kusuo, you should sit down while you have the chance." Kyoya urged. Saiki didn't want to leave Kyoya, but he did like the idea of not having to walk around anymore.