Ass Eating

Saiki mind speaking
'Thoughts'
Normal talking

Hey 👹
I've given up on naming these bc I'm unoriginal, so there will be no actual booty munching.

The door closed behind Kyoya and Saiki as they left to go back to the Newspaper club's room. They made small talk as they walked, Kyoya's hand holding Saiki's. They eventually reached the double doors leading into the club's room and let their hands fall back down to their sides.

The president's head raised up from whatever he was working on when he heard the doors creak. "Ootori-san, what brings you back? Have you accepted our proposal?" The president, Akira, addressed Kyoya as he spoke, but his eyes never left Saiki. Not liking that, Kyoya subtly stepped closer to Saiki.

"Yes, it seems our president really wanted to help your club, but we do have some requirements." Kyoya said, his tone sounded a little more annoyed than normal. He walked up to Akira's desk and pushed a paper contract form.

'When did he have the time to write that out?' Saiki thought. Kyoya works in mysterious ways.

Finally taking his gaze off Saiki and back to Kyoya, he began speaking once again,"That's amazing! I promise that we will abide by any rules you have. Where should I sign?" Kyoya pointed his finger to the bottom of the page as the president of the club took a red pen and signed his name.

"We start tomorrow. I'll have to postpone our club's activities another day, but I'm sure our club president won't mind." Kyoya said as he grabbed the signed contract off the desk. Saiki stood beside him after not wanting to stand in the middle of the club room alone.

Kyoya turned his head to Saiki before glancing back to Akira,"Please excuse us, we will be leaving now. If you have any questions please feel free to email my personal account." Kyoya set another piece of paper down, identical to the last one, but this one didn't have a place to sign. "This is your copy of the contract. My email is on here."

Kyoya was about to turn around when the club's president spoke up again,"It just dawned on me. Your family runs the Ootori group, right? They manufacture medical equipment."

Kyoya turned back to the president; he and Saiki stood right in front of his desk. Saiki, a bit confused, didn't say anything as he felt he didn't need to, but he did see Kyoya tense up beside him. His shoulders raised slightly and stiffened, while he closed his hands in tight fists and clenched down. Saiki couldn't help himself as he reached his hand to pinch the fabric of Kyoya's blazer around his elbow, tugging on it slightly. The president noticed, and scowled.

"We mostly deal with hospital management." Kyoya responded while also taking notice of Saiki's subtle attempt to calm him.

"And you're Saiki Kusuo. Your family isn't exactly well off, but your brother is quite famous, isn't he?" The president asked ignoring Kyoya's response. He didn't try to hide his stare as he watched Saiki.

Yeah, I guess...

Saiki responded, not knowing why this guy kept asking them questions he obviously already knew.

After Saiki answered him, he narrowed his eyes a bit. "You guess? Do you not have a close relationship with him?" It was Saiki's turn to scowl. He didn't want to talk about his brother. It's not like he hated the guy. He just wasn't able to see him as a brother.

"That shouldn't concern you." Kyoya spoke up, a hateful expression on his face. "Excuse us." Kyoya grabbed the hand from his blazer and held it tight. He turned around and walked calmly to the door with Saiki behind him, stumbling a bit after the sudden turn. They pushed through the double doors and Kyoya turned back and slammed them shut.