Puddles And Pretty Purple Eyes

Saiki mind speaking
'Thoughts'
Normal talking

As soon as the double doors closed, Tamaki ran towards Kyoya. "Kyoya, what are you doing? Hurry up and catch up to Saiki!"

Kyoya gave Tamaki a confused look. "What are you going on about this time, Tamaki?"

"You should walk Saiki home, obviously! It'll be so romantic!"

"Yeah," Kaoru commented,"and maybe he'll even fall in love with you after such a romantic walk." Kaoru pretends to swoon and falls dramatically into Hikaru's arms.

Haruhi rolls her eyes at the boy's antics. "Don't mind them Kyoya-senpai. But I think you should walk Saiki-senpai home. I'm sure he would be thankful at least."

Kyoya nods towards Haruhi, thankful to have one sane person in this room full of nut jobs. He is a bit curious as to why Kaoru mentioned Kusuo falling in love with him.

Kyoya quickly says his goodbyes to the club and rushes out the doors to Kusuo.

Finally catching up to him, he taps Saiki on the shoulder to get his attention. Saiki turns to face.

Is there something you forgot, Kyoya?
Saiki says.

"I-um I was actually wondering if you would let me walk you home?"

Kusuo's social battery was quickly diminishing by the minute, but for some reason he decided that having Kyoya around for a little while longer wouldn't be too bad.

Sure.

While Kyoya was catching up to Saiki, he texted his personal driver telling him that he wouldn't be riding with him home and he would call him later when he needed to be picked up.

Kyoya and Saiki exited the school, occasionally bumping shoulders as they talked about their day. Although Kusuo would usually teleport to and from school, the walk wasn't actually that long.

They had been walking for a while, avoiding the puddles that laid in dips on the sidewalk. It had rained heavily last night, and there were still quite a few puddles. While they walked, they passed multiple small shops. Looking inside of them, Kusuo and Kyoya would point out the things that they thought were interesting.

There were very few cars on the road, but Kyoya saw a small black car driving on the side of the road closest to them. He noticed a large puddle in the road and quickly grabbed Kusuo's waist, spinning him around. Saiki's face was buried in Kyoya's chest; he was extremely confused and surprised that Kyoya had grabbed him all of a sudden. He then heard a large splash as Kyoya's arms tightened around his mid-section.

"I'm sorry for grabbing you without warning, Kusuo." Kyoya said, his mouth close to Saiki's ear.

'Shit. If I didn't have this ring on I probably could have just moved out of the way.'

No, I'm sorry. I was distracted, and you're soaked because of it.

Saiki finally pushed himself from Kyoya's grip glancing at his face and trying to look behind him at his wet back.

Kyoya's hands laid on Kusuo's hips gently. He didn't even realize. "It's alright, it's just a little water." He explained.

Kusuo thought about it for a moment. It was partially his fault for not noticing in time but he didn't really want to do 'that'.

'Yare, yare.'

Let's hurry to my house. I'll let you borrow some of my clothes. You'll catch a cold like this, if you walk home completely soaked.

Kyoya looked at Kusuo, eyes wide. "No it's really fine, I don't want to impose." Kyoya said, but Saiki had already begun to drag him down the sidewalk by the arm.