Lies That Bind

"You guys are not telling us the full story," Jon said.

"All right, there's no way that you told Mrs. Cushing that you're Superman, and then she just drove away...that's insane!" Jordan continued.

Jo nodded in agreement with her brothers, as it almost seemed like Lana didn't care. She personally would've been asking all kinds of questions...much like she did when she was a kid.

"Do you think she's gonna tell Sarah?" Jordan asked.

"It doesn't matter, you're gonna be late for school," Jo snapped, as she stood up and put her dishes in the sink.

"Wow...since when did you become such a mom?" Jon asked.

"Since I was told I would be taking you two to school,"

"I can't believe you're making us go to school," Jordan sighed as he looked at his father.

"You're lucky the principal is even taking you two back," Lois snapped.

"What'd they do?" Jo asked her mother, who refused to answer.

"Well," Clark cleared his throat "Jordan seems to constantly be sick and Jon...we'll he was caught with drugs,"

"You were using drugs?" Jo laughed.

"That's not funny," Lois snapped.

"I just didn't expect Jon to use drugs. What kind?"

"That doesn't matter, now take the boys to school,"

Jo put her hands up as she headed out of the house. The three climbed into Clark's truck and began heading towards the school.

"Do you even have a license?" Jon asked.

"Yeah, I've actually got a bunch," Jo reached into her back pocket and pulled out her beat up wallet.

Jordan grabbed the wallet and began to pull out the different ID's. Each one was for a difference earth, different city, and different identity.

"Josie Roth, Josie Vasquez....why are there just different last names?" Jon asked.

"They're based on the people I stayed with..." Jo thought about all the names.

Jon and Jordan watched their sisters face contort between a multitude of emotions. It was as if she was living through all of the identities again.

"What was it like? Not living in one place too long," Jon asked.

"It was fine...by the time I had to leave, it was like there was nothing left for me anyway," Jo smiled.

"What do you mean?"

"Well this is your stop," Jo said as she pulled up to the school, quickly changing the topic.

"Thanks," The boys said in unison before leaving the vehicle.

Jordan left Jos wallet on the seat, the ID's thrown around it. Grabbing the ID on top, Jo smiled when she read the name...Josie Bullock.

Flashback

Jo stepped through a large metal door, into a gloomy city. She only had to look around for a few moments to know that she was in yet another Gotham. The multiverse seemed to be plagued with these awful cities.

"Help," A man cried.

Jo spun around, locating the sound of the voice. Quickly running in that direction, Jo was met with a bloodied body. Bending down, she searched for the wound on the man.

"What happened?" Jo asked.

The man only shook his head, as he place his hand on his side. Before Jo could even rush the man to the nearest hospital, he was gone, taking his final breath along with maniacal laughter somewhere near.