Shouting

"Y/N!" Shane yelled at me, "Stop messing up your shooting!"

"I know how to shoot Shane!" I yelled back.

"Then how come your not doing it right!?" He asked.

"Oh. I don't know. Maybe because your yelling at me!" I screamed while starting to tear up.

"Your such a fucking pussy," Shane walked off into the woods.

"Fuck you!" I screamed and walked off.

I was going to walk to camp in front of Hershel's house but I passed where Daryl was.

"Hey Y/N," He called my name.

I stopped in my tracks. I didn't want him to see I was crying. Last time he saw this he accidentally made me cry. He was super apologetic, but I knew he would be mad at Shane. But then again, I guess that's a good thing. But I don't want Shane to hurt Daryl.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I just slowly turned around and he saw the tears immediately. He dropped the arrows he was carving and walked over to me. Daryl wrapped his arms around me and let me put my head on his shoulder.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Shane kept yelling at me while doing shooting practice and yelled at me for messing up. I was only messing up because of him yelling. He then called me a pussy for tearing up," I explained.

"I'm gonna kill him," Daryl got mad.

"Can we just not right now?" I asked.

"Okay," Daryl agreed.

We went over to the tree and sat down next to each other. I had my head on his shoulder and he had his arm round me. Daryl was so sweet.