Make a wish

Finally! I did it! I finally managed to convince Daryl to come outside with me at night. I love to go outside since we were in Alexandria. I've always loved to. But since the outbreak its just been dangerous. Both me and Daryl laid on the grass, i had my head on his chest and he had an arm round me.
"What are we doin' again?" Daryl asked.
"Looking at the stars. Maybe even seeing if we can see a meteor. Oh! And at eleven eleven which is in a couple minutes we make a wish," I explained while looking at him.
"Why eleven eleven?" He looked at me confused.
"Its a good luck thing," I told him.
"Eleven! Eleven!" I told him after a couple minutes, "Make a wish."
I made a wish and when it got to 11:12 I asked Daryl, "Did you make a wish."
"Yes. And I'm telling you it," Daryl sat up.
"You cant," I shook my head.
"Oh yes I can," Daryl got me to lie down with my head on his leg.
Then he started playing with my hair.
"I wished that we will be together forever and if we are going to die, we will die together in each others arms," Daryl told me.
i gave him an emotional smile, "Well now I have to tell you mine. I wished that we will have a kid together."
"You want to have kids?" Daryl grinned.
"Ye," I nodded.
Daryl took my hands and kissed it, "Of course we can do that."