Revenge Pt 2 (Smut ⚠️)

I stood up and picked my clothes up off the floor.
"What the fuck are you doing?!" Rick yelled.
"Do you think I'm blind Rick?" I asked while pulling on my clothes, "Really!? I didnt think you were so low to do and cheat on me with Michonne."
"I- It- She," Rick stumbled and I just stood there with my arms crossed.
"Exactly! You dont know what to say because you did cheat on me," I raised my eyebrows.
"But you did worse. You fucked Daryl!" Rick got even more angry.
"I was angry at you and I ended that relationship as soon as I saw you kiss her. She didnt kiss you. You! Kissed! Michonne!" I screamed, "Daryl was always a better man than you anyway. He changed for the better. You changed for the worse."
"Of course I changed," Rick yelled.
I just passed him and walked down the stairs.
"And where do you think your going?" Rick looked down at me from the top of the stairs.
"I'm taking Daryl's offer. Fuck you Rick!" I flipped him off and left the house.
I walked down my patio and onto Daryl's.
Daryl opened the front door before I knocked. He grabbed my hand and dragged me inside.
"You okay?" He asked while holding me in his arms.
"Ye! I broke up with him for real. I told him fuck you," I grinned.
"Oh I'm about to fuck you," Daryl kissed me before I could even respond to that comment.
I held onto his neck and kissed back.
Daryl then pulled away, "Is he still upstairs?"
I nodded.
"Do you want to go up to my room, leave the curtains and window open so he can easily hear us?" Daryl asked with a little bit of Mischief in his voice.
"Oh hell yes!" I continued to nod.
Daryl threw me over his shoulder and started to carry me upstairs.
When we got to his room, Daryl slammed the door shut, put me down and pinned me against the door.
He pulled my shirt off me and started to kiss my breasts.
I led my hands into Daryls hair and pulled on it making him moan.
Daryl was so impatient, he was already unbuttoning my pants and pulled them down.
Daryl picked me up and put my legs over his shoulders.
"What are you doing?" I asked ready for whatever he was going to me which I could tell he saw.
"Giving you a warmup," Daryl held my thighs and started to eat me out.
"Oh my god!" I moaned, "Fuck!"
It felt amazing to have Daryls warm tongue on my cunt.
"Daryl keep going!" I screamed.
Daryl didnt respond and just started to tongue fuck me harder.
"Oh! I'm gonna fucking cum!" I moaned.
"Go on darlin. Cum for me!" Daryl demanded and continued to still lick me and I heard him pulling off his pants.
My legs shook and I came on Daryls face.
He took my legs off his shoulder and placed them around his waste.
"You ready for my cock sweetheart," Daryl smirked.
"Please!" I begged, "You're so much bigger than Rick!"
"So needy," Daryl thrusted up into me.
It felt so good. He started going even faster thrusting me against the the wall.
"Daryl!" I screamed and wrapped my arms round his neck.
"Your taking my dick so well sweetheart!" I grunted.
Daryl put his fingers on my clit making even more pleasure for me.
"Fuck!" I screamed, "More! Please more!"
Daryl started to go fast er and harder and I came a second time.
Daryl continued going trying to chase his own orgasm as I started to feel the best overstimulation ever, getting a third orgasm just from this session.
Then Daryl came.
"Oh you felt amazing sweetheart," He pulled out of me and put me on the bed.