Roleplay (Smut ⚠️)

"Honey! I'm home!" Norman called from the front door.
"Hey!" I ran down the stairs but then stopped when I saw Norman covered in fake blood.
"What the fuck?" I laughed
"They wanted us off set. I didn't have time to clean up. And these are Daryl's clothes," Norman told me.
"To be fair, Daryl is really fucking hot," I walked over to him.
"Really," Norman put on his Daryl accent and I blushed.
"You're blushing," He laughed in his normal voice.
"I cant help it," I grinned.
Norman leaned down and kissed me while holding my hips.
Then when we pulled he said in his Daryl voice, "How about we take this upstairs?"
"Fucking hell! You see what your doing to me Norman?" I asked his while grinning uncontrollably.
"Thats Daryl to you," Norman picked me up and swung me over his shoulder.
"Norman!" I laughed as he carried me up the stairs.
"No Norman here," Norman continued to use his Daryl voice and took me to the bedroom.
He put me on the bed and crawled over me, "Say my name."
"Daryl," I held onto his shirt pulling him closer to me.
"Good girl," Norman mumbled.
He leaned down and started to kiss my neck.
"Oh Daryl," I moaned and then pulled away.
"God! I am doing things to you. And I've barely even started," Norman started to pull off my shirt and I lifted up my arms to help him. Then he went for the jeans.
When they were off he took a moment to take me all in.
"Fucking hell Darlin," Norman smirked.
"You're wearing to much," I started to unbutton his blood covered shirt as he took off his belt and jeans.
All our clothes were on the floor, besides our underwear.
We went into a full on make out. Normans hands roaming up my body and unhooking my bra as my hands were on his shoulder and chest.
I wrapped my legs round Norman and he flipped over so he was sat down and I was on his lap. I felt something poke down there and I moaned quietly.
"You like that sweetheart," Norman held my hips and rocked my body back and fourth on his dick which made him moan to. I started to kiss his chest and Daryl rubbed my clothed clit which felt fucking amazing. I rested my head on his shoulder as he kept going.
"Daryl!" I moaned.
"You have no idea how fucking hot that is," Norman whispered into my ear.
I got off Norman lap and pulled down my underwear. Norman did the same. He then grabbed my waist and pulled me back onto his lap. He didn't do what I expected though. I thought we would get straight to it, but instead he stuck his fingers into my wet cunt.
"Oh fuck!" I moaned.
"You like that sweetheart?" Norman repeated what he said earlier which made me even wetter.
He then flipped over so I was underneath him.
"You ready darlin?" Norman asked
"Yes please Daddy, I'm ready," I begged.
Norman moaned at my words and pushed his dick into my pussy.
I moaned so loud and held onto Norman for dear life. As he pushed in and out of me he was grunting which was so fucking hot. I held onto Normans neck and we both shared a long deep kiss while moaning into it.
Norman then held onto my waist and flipped us over so I was sat on his dick. I wrapped my arms round his neck and he was thrusting into me as I was bouncing on his dick. I kept moaning both Norman, Daryl and daddy and I could tell it was driving him crazy.
After a while we both came.
"Fucking hell that was amazing," I panted.
"Daryl gives good sex doesn't he?" Norman smirked.
I just nodded.
"Then maybe I'll bring him to the bedroom more often."