When he came home

"Y/N! Y/N!" I heard knocking at my door. It sounded familiar.
"Daryl?" I ran down the stairs.
I saw it was him through the glass and smiled.
I bolted to the door and swung it open. I hugged him tight and I heard Daryl's sobs.
"Daryl? What did they do to you?" I pulled away to face him.
"They left me naked for days, fed me dog food and played this stupid song over and over. They beat the shit out of me. They even showed me a picture of Glenns dead body. I felt like I was going insane," Daryl cried.
I wrapped my arms round his neck hugging him and Daryl nuzzled his face into my neck.
"Its okay. You're home," I told him while stroking his head, "I'm here."
After a long time of hugging, Daryl went and had a shower. Then we went to bed early so Daryl could feel comforted. Daryl cuddled up to me and I held him close.
"I missed you," Daryl looked at me.
"I missed you to," I kissed him on the head.
"I saw you," Daryl told me.
"Huh?" I asked.
"When Negan visited the first time, I was there. You were there and I couldn't speak. Rick saw me but I think he didn't tell you so not to upset you. When I saw you pass by I felt like I was going to cry," He explained.
"I'm sorry," I hugged him more.
Daryl nuzzled his face into my neck as I comforted him and we stayed like that for the rest of the night.