Revenge (Smut ⚠️)

I sat in my room shocked at what I just saw. At the welcome party, I saw Rick kiss Michonne. I was Ricks girlfriend! He betrayed me.
"Y/N!" I heard my name called.
I looked out through my open window and saw it went directly to Daryls room window in the other house. Daryl was there looking through.
"Hey Daryl!" I waved.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"Do you mind coming over?" I asked.
"Not at all," He dashed out the room.
Then not even a minute later Daryl was stood in my doorway.
"Whats wrong?" He asked.
"Rick cheated on me with Michonne," I answered.
"I'm sorry Y/N," Daryl frowned.
"I dont need to hear I'm sorry. I've let out my tears and now I'm just mad. He doesnt know that I know so now I just want to get revenge on him and sleep with someone I know I like more than him. Thats the problem. I was scared he would be mad if we broke up," I explained.
"Who do you like?" Daryl asked.
I just looked at him and he got the picture.
"Revenge sounds fun," Daryl walked over an pushed me down on the bed then crawling over me.
"You sure you want to do this?" He asked.
"Yes," I nodded and leaned up to kiss him.
Daryl kissed back while I unbuttoned his shirt. Daryl helped me by just pulling it off when he could. He then pulled off my shirt and I was not wearing a bra.
"I always wondered what you would look like under your top," Daryl whispered seductively.
He leaned down and started to kiss my breasts. As he did that, he stuck a hand into my pants to start fingering me.
"Oh Daryl!" I moaned loud.
I realised my window was open but then didnt give a shit because I was receiving so much pleasure that was better than Rick ever did or ever could give me.
"You like that?" Daryl travelled up my body to kiss my neck while his fingers were still doing magic on my clit. To make it easier for him, I unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down, along with my pants.
"Thank you darlin," Daryl then shoved two fingers into my vagina which made me scream out in pure pleasure.
"You like that?" Daryl repeated the question I hadnt previously answered.
"God yes!" I moaned, "Its feels amazing."
"Could Rick ever make you feel this way?" Daryl asked.
I just shook my head.
"Well, you have me now," Daryl whispered into my ear.
"Daryl I'm going to come," I told him.
"Go on. Come on my fingers so I can then give you my dick," Daryl commanded and in that moment I came.
He removed his fingers from me and licked them clean.
"You taste amazing Darlin," He told me.
Daryl then removed his jeans and underwear. Then without warning, he slammed his dick into me.
"Oh! Fucking hell! Daryl!" I moaned.
"Oh you do like that dont you," Daryl went to feasting on my neck while he was thrusting in and out of me.
I kept commanding for him to go faster and he did.
"Daryl!" I moaned his name.
"Keep moaning my name," Daryl grunted, "It sounds majestic on your pretty little lips."
"I'm going to come," I moaned.
"Go on. I'm about to as well," Daryl told me.
"What the fuck!" We heard Rick yell in the doorway as me and Daryl were both going through the best orgasms we had ever felt.
Once we were done, Daryl pulled out of me and looked at Rick.
He got dressed and then whispered to me, "If you want round two then come round to mine."
Rick was furious but he shouldn't be. He cheated on me.
"Not cool man," Daryl told Rick as he left.
Now it was just me and Rick. Me still laying on the bed naked and Rick looking at me.
"I hope you enjoyed yourself," He crossed his arms.
"Oh. I did thanks," I sat up.