He cant stay

I was backchatting to Negan when I shouldn't have. I thought I was being smart. He stabbed me with a knife but aggressively so that I was going to fall to the ground. Before I did, Daryl bolted over to me an caught me. He sat on the ground and held me in his arms as I was in pain.
"Daryl," I shook my head.
I knew he would get punished for this.
"Can I get someone to take her to the infirmity?" Rick asked.
Daryl scooped my legs into his arms and stood up, carrying me in a bridal lift. He just started to walk me to the infirmary but had to stop when clicks of guns were heard.
I wrapped my arms round Daryl's neck and hid my face in his chest just scared. Scared of what would happen, scared of Negans men. Scared of Negan.
Daryl turned round to look at Rick and Negan.
Rick had previously been Lucilles base bat holder but it now resided in Negans hand in a tight grip.
"What are you doing Daryl?" Negan asked.
"You stabbed her-" Rick started speaking.
"No!" Negan interrupted, "Is your name Daryl?"
Rick stayed silent.
"Didnt think so," Negan looked back to Daryl.
"You hurt her. At least let me take her to the infirmary," Daryl mumbled.
"Fine," Negan followed with Lucille still strong in his hand.
Daryl slowly walked me to the infirmary, and I was being careful, not to do anything that would make this look suspicious.
When we got there, Daryl laid me on the bed and luckily Rosita was already there just helping to organise, because I knew Negan wouldn't let Daryl and Rick do any more.
As Rosita pulled the knife out Daryl held my hand. I wanted to cry because Daryl was in this state. He looked beaten and was hiding his face behind his hair. He wasn't as confident. He was scared. But he was helping me. He even mumbled earlier. He was to scared to speak. All of these feelings from looking up at my husband distracted me from the pain this wound was giving me as Rosita dressed it.
"Thats enough of that," Negan walked over and pulled our hands apart.
He then dragged Daryl to the door and shoved him out before we could say goodbye.
"Y/N," Rosita looked at me, "You're going to have to stay here for the test of the day."
"Okay," I spoke feeling my eyes fill with tears ready to burst.
"Whats wrong sweetheart. Miss your husband already?" Negan sniggered.
I faced him with an angry look that could just be read as fuck you.
"I guess we'll leave," Negan grabbed Ricks wrist and pulled him out the building.

Once Negan was gone, that was so much relief, but so much sadness. Rick came to the infirmary to see me crying. I only let it out when Rosita had to leave for some reason. Rick walked over to me and held my hand. He was always a good brother to me.
"I'm sorry. I asked Negan to let him stay but he wouldnt let him," Rick apologised sad to.
"Thats not your fault," I shook my head.