Was that part not obvious

While we were in a meeting I noticed that Daryl was staring at me through his chocolate brown hair and eyebrows. It wasn't a happy or welcoming look and more annoyed and irritated. But as this point I know thats just Daryl. Its not uncommon to see this as a resting face.
"Daryl," Rick said his name.
"Daryl," He had to repeat it.
Daryl took his eyes away from me and looked to Rick. Rick looked at me and then Daryl again.
"You to having a staring contest?" Rick chuckled.
"Yes," I agreed to the assumption and then smiled at Daryl who smiled back.
God, all I wanted to do was kiss him. I would do it right now if I could. But there were multiple people in the room. I wasn't just going to stand up off this sofa and proceed to attack Daryl with kisses.
Once the meeting was over, we left Spencers house and I sat on my house porch steps which was just next door. I saw Daryl come out of Spencers house and down the steps. He then started to walk away.
"Oi!" I called out, "Where you goin'."
Daryl turned around quickly and gave a slight smile. He walked over and stood in front of me. He was way taller than me like a tower. He was literally towering over me.
"You have wandering eyes Dixon," I smirked.
"And you have good eyes to spot that," Daryl grinned.
I realised recently that I'm one of the only ones who can bring out his grin and I try do it on purpose. His smile is beautiful.
I stood up and I was slightly taller than him due to the steps.
"So do you like me or not," I let my hands travel down his arms.
"Was that part not obvious," Daryl took my neck in his hands and made me lean down slightly so he could then kiss me.
And we did. It was soft and loving like I hoped but then turned rougher which was even better.