I hate surprises

"Doll," I heard a voice and something touching my hand.
I opened my eyes and saw Daryl sat on the bed next to me holding my hand.
"You're home," I sat up quickly and kissed Daryl.
He wrapped arms round me and pulled me onto his lap, while kissing back. Daryl had been on a run for a few days.
"I missed you," Daryl hugged me tight.
"I missed you to," I hugged back.
After a while he pulled away from the hug to face me. Daryl put a hand on my neck and stoked my cheek with his thumb.
"I have a surprise for you," Daryl whispered.
"Oh god! You know I hate surprises," I looked at him nervously.
"Its a good surprise. And I know you will like it. I also know you trust me," He put his forehead on mine.
"I do," I nodded, "Oh god, you're gonna throw me over your shoulder aren't you?"
"Yep," Daryl also nodded.
He pulled me off his lap and threw me over my shoulder. I started laughing which let out Daryl's cute little laugh which was always quite hard to find.
"Close your eyes," Daryl demanded as he put me down on the sofa.
"Fine," I closed my eyes.
I then felt Daryl give me a peck on the lips.
"Was that the surprise you had to get me out of bed for?" I asked while still keeping my eyes closed.
"No, that was just for me," I could feel Daryl still in front of me but then moved away.
About a minute later Daryl spoke again, "I know you may not like all these but I grabbed as many as I could. Well, actually,  all of them. Any you don't like we can give to the other people here."
"So can I open now?" I asked.
"Yes," Daryl answered.
I opened my eyes and there were five boxes filled with clothes.
"Oh my god!" I covered my mouth.
"We can start going through them now if you want," Daryl suggested.
"I love you," I looked up at him.
"I love you too," Daryl leaned down and kissed me.