Will you marry me?

Finally. We had a home. Alexandria is great. Loads of houses for us to live in. Its like everything just fell into place. Before doing to our houses we had to have questions asked and to be filmed by Deanna.
"So, whats your name?" She asked.
"Y/N Grimes. I'm Ricks sister," I answered.
"I see. How long have you been out there?" Another question came.
"I'm not sure. I shrugged my shoulders. Its all changed rapidly at different points. We were in a camp. Then a farm. Then a prison. Then a church. And then a bar which is where Aaron found us," I explained.
"How many people have you killed?" Deanna asked.
"Not many. But if I did it was only yo protect my family. Theres a lot of dangerous people out there you haven't met yet," I shook my head.
"Then why should I trust you?" Deanna leaned forward.
"Because believe it or not, we're just a group of people that became a family and are now trying to get by. It may take a while for some of us to settle but we will. I know they will," I answered.

After the interview I stepped out the house and saw Daryl sat on the porch fence.
"Ready to go?" He asked.
"Ye," I smiled.
Daryl stood up and took my hand and we walked down the steps to the ground where we met Aaron.
"Hey guys," He smiled, "Follow me."
Aaron started walking and we followed. We eventually made it to some more houses.
"This ones yours and the one next door is Rick, Michonne, Judith and Carls so you will have your family's company," Aaron handed us the keys.
"Thank you Aaron," I smiled as I took them from him.
Me and Daryl went inside and it truly was a proper house. There was sofas, a kitchen with a sink and stove, bedrooms, bathrooms. Everything we could wish for.
"This is amazing," I grinned.
"You know whats even better?" Daryl asked.
"What?" I walked back over to him.
"This is our first house together," Daryl leaned forward and kissed me.

Later on in the day there was a welcome party. I decided to go show my face but Daryl stayed home, refusing to go. After a while I left though. There wasn't really much to do and I wasn't to good at enjoying talking parties. When I got home I realised all the lights were off but there was a warm glow, like a candle.
"Daryl?!" I called out when I stepped inside.
"In the sitting room!" He responded.
I walked into the sitting room and there were many candle and then Daryl stood up.
"This isn't a ritual is it?" I joked.
"Fuck it does look like a creepy ritual," Daryl looked round and then back to me, "I promise its not."
"Okay," I laughed.
Daryl held out his hand signalling for me to come closer.
I did and I took his hand.
"Y/N. I swear to god you are the most beautiful person I've ever met. Your heart is warm and kind but you are still tough in order to survive this world. Ever since we met I just wanted to protect you and make you happy so I could see that beautiful smile on your face. So, Y/N Grimes," After Daryl said all of that he got down on one knee.
"Oh my god," I started tearing up.
"Will you marry me?" Daryl asked.
"Yes!" I nodded, "A million times yes!"
Daryl stood up and we both shared a deep kiss.