Negan's wife

Once Glenn was dead, we were all a sobbing mess.
Daryl and I were holding hands and he was speaking through his tears, "God I'm sorry. I'm sorry Glenn."
I looked towards Maggie. She looked to Daryl but she was not mad. To me it looked like forgiveness, but who am I to say. I went to wrap my other arm round Daryl but then someone loomed over me.
"Ah! Ah! Ah!" They spoke.
I looked up to Negan staring down at me, gripping Lucille in his hand, which was covered in Glenn's blood and skin.
"What?" My voice asked with hesitation, "What do you want?!"
"You're feisty! I like you," He laughed, "I never said you could touch each other though. Let go of his hand."
"No!" I yelled.
"Let go of his hand," Negan repeated.
"Fuck you!" I screamed.
"Y/N," Daryl mumbled, "Just let go."
I frowned at Daryl and slowly let go. When I did I felt Negan grip onto my arm. He pulled me up off the ground and dragged me out to be seen by everyone.
"Get off her!" Daryl yelled.
"Please leave her," Rick begged.
Negan sat me down on the ground in front of me and put a knife to my throat. "Please don't hurt her," Daryl cried.
"That's not for you to decide," Negan looked at me while snaking an arm round my body, "Its for her to. So! Here's your choice. Sorry I never got your name."
I stayed silent. I was to scared to speak.

"Name!" Negan yelled.
"Y/N Grimes!" I answered quickly while looked at Daryl.
He looked just as scared as I was.
"Ooo! I'm going to assume your Ricks sister and not his wife seen as I assume you're shagging biker dude over there," Negan laughed, "This does make things more interesting. So! Miss Grimes! You can either, end it right now. I'll slit your throat in front of your friends and take away your body before any of your friends family or boyfriends can mourn over it. Or! Instead of being a little worker in Alexandria, you will have privileges. You will live with me and you will be my wife."
"What?!" I hesitated, utterly disgusted.
My choice was to loose Daryl either way. It wasn't up to whats the best choice for our relationship. It was up to my surviving and possibly doing something.
"So? What will it be?" Negan asked.
"I'll be your wife," I sighed.
Daryl wasn't surprised. He knew I never wanted to die.
Negan took the knife off of my throat and I stood up.
Then he did and he looked at me, "You don't have to worry about them. I wont kill any more of them. They work for me now."
"As your wife, can I ask one thing of you?" I wiped all my tears away.
"Go ahead," Negan nodded.
"Can I say goodbye?" I asked.
Negan thought on it and answered with, "Yes."

He didn't sound happy though. I went to all my friends. I hugged them, not knowing what Alexandria would be like now. Not knowing if I'd see them again. I left Daryl to last.
I knelt down in front of him and held his neck, "I'm sorry."
"Its okay," He smiled, "We'll see each other again."
"I will find you. Wherever you are. Alexandria or not," I brushed his hair out his face and kissed him.
Daryl leaned forward and kissed me back.
"Goodbye," I pulled away and stood up.
"Wait!" Daryl grabbed my hand.
He pulled his vest jacket off of his body and held it in his hands.
"Take it," He held it up.
"Daryl," I cried.
"Please Y/N," Daryl sobbed.
I knelt back down and took it in my hands. We kissed once again put then I was pulled away.
"Okay! Thats enough!" Negan pulled me away and then held out his hand for the jacket.
"No," I put it on and walked away.
Surprisingly, Negan just accepted that.
I was then directed to a car. I got inside the car at the back. Then Negan got in next to me. All doors closed and the car set off. I was sat on one side and Negan was on the other. I looked out the window and didn't dare look at Negan.
"So? Are you excited?" He asked
I just ignored him.

When we got back to Alexandria, Negan had the car pull up outside me and Daryls house. We both got out and I just looked at the building.
"Did you know this was me and Daryls house?" I asked.
"Maybe," Negan smirked, "Now come on honey."
I felt physically sick. He just called me honey. I followed him inside. Negan went into the sitting room and inspected the place. I just stood in the doorway to the sitting room and watched him. He picked up a picture frame off of the table next to the sofa and stared at it.
"I dont think we will need this anymore," Negan stretched out his arm and dropped the picture frame.
I ran over and tried to catch it but it hit the floor before I could grip it in my hands. I knelt down and cried I picked up the frame and all the glass was broken. Some fell on my hands and cut it.
"Argh!" I pulled back my hand.
I quickly pulled the photo out the frame and put it in my pocket. Negan once again loomed over me.
"I'll bandage that up for you," Negan smiled.
He was actually trying to be friendly. What the fuck.
"I can do it myself you prick!" I stood up and stormed off into the kitchen.
I sat down on the kitchen counter and pulled some bandages out of the draw. I sat there bandaging my hand after cleaning it. It wasnt deep so I'd probably be able to take it off in a few days. I pulled the picture out of my pocket. I was of me and Daryl. Glenn had taken it, back at the prison when we started dating and I've held onto it since. It made me cry, both because Glenn was dead and because I was forced to be in me and Daryls house with Negan.

I went upstairs to get changed out of my dirty clothes. Dirty from dirt and blood. When I opened the door to the room I would usually call my comfort, Negan was laying there already. He was on Daryl side of the bed, just there shirtless.
"Ready for bed?" He asked.
I didnt respond I just shut the door and walked back downstairs. I laid down on the sofa and hugged a pillow to my chest. I did not sleep. I just laid there. Thinking and sobbing, wishing Daryl was here. I needed his comfort. Around three hours later, I got up. I slowly snook on my tiptoes to the kitchen. I cautiously opened one of the draws and pulled out one of the knives.
"What do you think you're doing?" I heard Negan behind me.
As always, I didnt respond. I just turned round to face him.
"Did you really think it would be that easy," He chuckled, "Even if you did kill me, I would get my men to kill you in front of Daryl and Daryl in front of you."
"You make me want to fucking die!" I screamed.
"Then why didnt you pick option one?" Negan approached me.
"Because lifes worth living if theres a chance that this wont be forever," I answered. Negan was stood right in front of me, right in my face.
"You are no longer Daryls. You are mine! You will always be mine unless you make a wrong move and I have to kill you!" Negan made sure I knew.
"I was never Daryls! I was never anyones fucking property! We were each others! I dont belong to anyone!" I handed Negan the knife and stormed back to the sitting room.

The next morning, when I woke up I heard noises outside. I got up and walked outside. When I did I saw Negan stood in front of all my friends once again. Then I saw Daryl stood in the centre, wearing a shirt with a huge letter A on it.
"Daryl!" I started to run over. Negan held out Lucille and I had to stop before the barbed wire would have penitrated my skin.
"I'm going to tell you the same thing I told Rick," Negan looked down at me, "You will not look at him. You will not speak to him and in your case. You will not under any circumstance, kiss him. Is this understood?"
"Yes," I looked down.
"You can only talk to Rick and Carl if I say you can. Thats all," Negan further explained.
"Okay," I mumbled.
"Now! Go with Carl fruit picking. We need some food for the house," Negan commanded.
"Okay!" I nodded.
I started walking to the farm and Carl followed. When we were out of Negans sight we both hugged.
"Are you okay?" I asked him.
"Ye!" He nodded, "Are you?"
"I've been better," I sighed.
Carl lifted up my hand and looked at the bandage, "Did Negan hurt you?"
"No," I shook my head, "Negan broke the picture frame and when picking it up off the floor I cut myself."
"The one with the picture of you and uncle Daryl?" Carl looked at me.
I just nodded.
"Do you still have the picture?" He asked.
"Ye," I nodded again.
"I already tried to kill him," I whispered, "He caught me grabbing the kitchen knife and said he had commanded his men to kill me and Daryl if I do kill him."
"What are we going to do," Carl sighed.
"I dont know," I shrugged.