Not in the bedroom (Smut ⚠️)

"God! Your such a dick," I complained.
"I'm the dick? Your the one that stares at me all the time and acts weirdly towards me when I try to be nice to you," Daryl complained.
"Maybe its cause I dont know how to talk to you," I stared at him.
"Whats that supposed to mean?" Daryl asked.
"I cant talk to you because I dont know how to without embarrassing my self completely," I started to approach Daryl.
"Are you saying you like me," He smirked.
"Yes I fucking like you Daryl and I dont know how to talk to you cause you're hot and sexy and I dont want to-" I started ranting but I was interrupted by Daryl holding my neck and kissing me.
When we pulled away, he said to me, "You dont have to worry about that anymore."
Daryl picked me up and pinned me against the wall. We were lucky everyone else was at the dumb welcome party.
Daryl attacked my neck with kisses and nibbles.
My hands went into Daryls hair and tugged on it. I heard him moan into my neck.
"Keep doing that darlin," He told me.
I did as Daryl started to unbutton my shirt. He slipped it off my body and looked at me, "Fucking hell your beautiful."
I grinned at his compliment, "Thank you."
I held onto his shirt and pulled it off his body to see his beautiful chest.
Daryl put me down to then take off my pants which I didn't expect. He then took off his while I slipped off my underwear and bra. Daryl wrapped his arms round me and picked me up, only this time he put my legs over his shoulders.
"I'm gonna warm you up okay darlin," Daryl looked at me.
"Okay," I nodded, so ready for what was in store.
Suddenly Daryl started to lick my wet pussy like he hadn't eaten in days.
"Fuck!" I moaned.
My hands found there way to Daryls hair once again and I was pushing him closer into my cunt. It felt so fucking good I just wanted more and more and more.
"You taste amazing Y/N," Daryl made sure I knew.
"Thank you daddy," I moaned extremely loud.
My words made Daryl moan. He kept eating me out and I was only getting closer to finishing.
"Daddy I'm going to cum," I basically screamed.
"Go on darlin. Cum for daddy," Daryl helped rush me along by sticking a few fingers in me.
He kept going and I came on his fingers. Daryl cleaned me up with his tongue and put me down.
"Do you think you can take my dick too?" Daryl asked.
"Hell yes," I held onto his neck and kissed him deeply and he kissed back.
"Should we go to your bedroom?" Daryl asked.
"We dont have time for that," I took Daryls hand and pulled on it, taking him to the kitchen. I climbed onto the kitchen island and laid down. Daryl pulled off his underwear and climbed onto the counter and on top of me.
"You ready?" Daryl asked.
"Fucking hell yes," I nodded.
Daryl then suddenly slammed into me and I let out the loudest moan.
"Harder!" I yelled.
Daryl did as I commanded and kept pounding into me.
I then heard a knock at the door.
"For fuck sake," I tried to complain but it was just let out in the form of a moan.
"They can wait. We're busy," Daryl groaned.
The room was a moaning mess. I was nearly screaming.
"You dirty little whore," Daryl grunted into my ear which only made me even more wet.
It wasn't long before we both came together.
"Oh I have to get the door," I climbed off the counter after Daryl got off of me.
"Just grab your pants and my shirt. It will be bigger on you," Daryl smiled.
"Thanks," I gave him a kiss on the cheek and went to grab them pieces of clothing.
Once they were on I went to answer the door.
"Oh! Hey Rick," I smiled.
"Are you okay? I was going home and I heard yelling," Rick asked.
"Oh! Not sure what that was about. I was just sleeping," I told him.
"Ye. Right," Rick laughed, "I know thats Daryl's shirt. You can come out Daryl!"
Daryl stood out the sitting room into the hallway and was just wearing his jeans cause of me wearing his t-shirt.
"Hey man," Daryl hesitantly raised his arm into a wave.
"About time my sister got boyfriend and I'm glad its you and not some prick," Rick crossed his arms but I could tell in his voice that he was slightly mad we didn't tell him.
"It just happened. I was going to tell you," I whispered.
"Its okay," Rick laughed, "You two have a good night."