FOREWORD

This story is written in a fictitious manner and hereby declared that all names, characters, places, organization, occasions, events and incidents in this book are solely products of the author's wide imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The story contains explicit language, sensitive themes such as violence, murder intentions, discrimination, fallacies, beliefs, mature scenes that is probably semi-detailed, are not highly recommended for triggered readers, and other notions that are not applicable for the majority. If you are sensitive to these matters, restrictions are advised to be followed. Minor readers (under 16) are advised to ditch this story and read it nalang if you're of legal age or have knowledge and full understanding of this area. I repeat, extreme sensitivity is on. Please follow the rules.

All Rights Reserved © AbyssOfWendy. No part of this book or any portion may be copy or reproduce, distributed or transmitted in any form or in any means including photocopying, printing, recording or any use of electronic or mechanical methods without the prior written permission of the author.

Typographical errors, and incorrect grammar composition are very present. Chapters are half unedited, I apologize for it. You can nicely point them out and I will surely cater it.

Don't forget to vote, comment your insights on each chapter, share it to our fellow wattpad addicts and refrain from plugging other stories in the comments. Thank you!

All Rights Reserved 2023 © AbyssOfWendy
Plagiarism is a criminal offense!