EXCERPTS

Excerpts from Part 2:
Not all chapters are catered to avoid spoiling the revelations.

•••|•••

“The Empire will misinterpret this, Roshan. You are keeping a daughter of a rebel. Kahit pagbaliktarin mo man ang mundo, nagmula ako sa angkan na siyang sisira sa buong Imperyo.”

•••|•••

“I won't allow anyone to take you away from me.”

•••|•••

“She's conflicted, and he's not good at expressing his intent.”

•••|•••

“The Duke is eager to sacrifice his title just to keep you and you can't even understand that.”

•••|•••

“The State demands for a report about what happened, while the Capital wishes to summon the ducal couple. If we don't respond within three months, they'll be forced to enter the territory and discuss it with the Imperial Court on what they will witness here.”

•••|•••

“I am the only one who knows the future. And I am the only one who can prepare for it.”

•••|•••

“He wanted to know what you wanted to do, and now that the two month margin has ended, everything will return to normal.”

•••|•••

“You are always ready to leave me, you never look back as if departing is a relief.  I did a lot of misdeeds in the past that taints our marriage, and I can't wipe that off. However, I am trying to move on from the past like you did when you accepted my hand.”

•••|•••

“This is my second life.”

•••|•••

“I decided to be the Duke's wife, and not the Black Cat. Would you do the offer on killing the rebels of the Empire?”

•••|•••

“If a goddess of time uses its power on another, the recoil will hit them and they’ll be sent to another timeline. They can only return once the person they helped achieved what is agreed upon. It's the law of time, and if the chance has been missed, it's a punishment for the goddess.”

•••|•••

“ I am an immortal god, yet I am with the humans because it's my mission to guide them towards eternal love. That is what cupid should do. We unite the red strings, attach the souls together, and if it breaks, we will be punished.”

•••|•••

“May hustiya pero hindi para sa lahat. May mahuhuli ng dating, may mawawala, at may magpaparaya. Ang lahat ng taong nasa paligid mo ay mananatili, subalit may paparating, may magtatangka na putulin ang pulang tali, pero hindi mananaig ang sakim. Gumising ka at ipaglaban ang nararapat sa 'yo.”

•••|•••

“When you were in pain, I felt like my world would collapse again. Your screams become a nightmare every time I sleep, and I've been hoping that if anyone could hear me, I would be in your position instead.”

•••|•••

“That child…belongs to a Hashire.”

•••|•••

“She is the real rebel.”

•••|•••

“Latisha, what have you done?”

•••|•••

Note:
MWF updates, but for the following few weeks, wala muna update sa Friday. See you soon!