CHAPTER 31

Note: Hi, queries are now officially open. You can start putting your questions in the comment section and we will answer that at the end of the book. This will be the last "enjoy reading" because I know no one will enjoy the next chapters hahaha.

[ C H A P T E R 31 ]

LATISHA VALENTINE

I don't get what the duke means with his words. I didn't understand what he said about that woman being fake nor the idea that there is someone fooling around us, and him wanting to catch whoever that is red-handed. Isali pa na tiyak ako na may narinig siya sa usapan namin ni Blessime kanina. I didn't notice we were being exposed since both of us were being cautious. Hindi naman siguro siya magsisinungaling.

I think Roshan knew something. His intels are wider than mine. He has a lot of things hidden from me. Gusto ko man sana isa-isahin ito, subalit hindi ko magawa. Maraming mga bagay ang bumabagabag sa aking isipan subalit hindi ito masasagot ng asawa ko. Wala siya sa katinuan para sumagot ng tama o baka ako ata ang wala sa katinuan?

A soft whimper escaped my lips when he pinned me on the wall. The hard texture of the corridors made a little impact, not enough to feel pain but it does make me feel uncomfortable. Though that was the case, I'm too occupied to even think of my back.

All I can hear is the sound of our kiss, the heat turning on inside me, his cold hands fighting with my gown, trying to uncover every layer until it could touch my bare skin. I do know he won't succeed in undressing me because I have too many layers on.

"Roshan, the speech," I uttered when he let my lips go and with all the intention to ravish my exposed neck, nibbling, grazing, and biting it like he was deprived of such meal for years

"They can wait, but I can't wait to fucking wait another hour in a room with you, without thinking you're naked in front of me, screaming my name and saying how bad you want me inside of you. That fucking turns me on," he murmured. He was breathing sharply and impatiently. Malamang, sinong hindi maiinis na kanina niya pa nais tanggalin ang lahat ng suot ko ngunit hindi siya nagwawagi.

His lips found his way again on mine, completely making me breathless. Hindi naman ako papayag na magpalapa lang ng walang laban, kaya't sinusundan ko lahat ng kilos ng mga labi niya. Damn, I missed him so much!

Sa puntong ito, nakalimutan ko na lahat ng nais kong sabihin, maski ang pagpigil ay tila natutunaw na parang nyebe. My desire for him is the same as he desires for me. We are burning at the edge and secluded part of the corridors. We don't even mind if someone would pass by and see us like hungry animals.

"Your grace, we can't do it. The layers of my dress are too thick and heavy, you can't possibly— fuck!"

Of course, I am always late to realize that Roshan has a habit of tearing my clothes. Sinamaan ko siya ng tingin habang hawak-hawak niya ang sinirang unang layer ng damit ko. He let it go and it slowly dropped on the ground.

Impit na lamang akong napasigaw ng buhatin niya ako ng walang angal at nilandas ang pinakamalapit na kwarto sa gawi namin. He pushed the door and closed it effortlessly with one hand. He even let out a chuckle after locking the door.

"I just need an hour with my lovely wife. She's too gorgeous to resist, right?" he said to the wind while walking towards the bed. This room is a guest room that should be used when guests wish for rest, but we're about to burn this with our own heat.

Dahan-dahan niya akong binaba sa kama. As I landed, I tried to stay still when Roshan held both of my hands. Napamaang na lamang ako nang bigla siyang lumuhod at dinampian ng halik ang mga kamay ko na sakop ng kanya. I was confused but his eyes were filled with love.