Me

Taliece (tuh-lease) 17
Tuesday February 1st

Taliece (tuh-lease) 17 Tuesday February 1st

My name is Taliece and I'm 17. I live in Virginia with my mother, older brother Mookie (20), my little brother Wyllo aka will (16) and my little sister (4) Casa'meya but we call her meya for short because wtf is a Casa'meya. Me, mookie and wyllo share the same father while Meya is the child of my mothers boy friend. We don't know where our dad at, he left us shortly after wyllo was born and we haven't seen him since.

-

"Mookie said get up before you not have a ride to school." Wyllo said hitting me with a pillow.

"Uuhhh Ok." I grunted. It was to fucking early to be going to school.

I got up and went into the bathroom that I shared with Wyllo. I started brushing my teeth and washing my face, shortly being interrupted by my mother nasty ass morning attitude.

"What you doing with your hair? I hope you not wearing it like that." She asked mugging me.

"And if I was it wouldn't affect you. Besides I literally just woke up" I said rolling my eyes.

"Watch how tf you talking to me little girl." She said putting her finger in my face.

"I'm not talking to you like anything." I said facing her.

Ever since my dad left us my mother swears up and down that it was our fault and we're the ones to blame. Honestly if it wasn't for Mookie living the lifestyle he lives we would be living poor like a mf.

I walked out of the bathroom, heading back to my room to get dressed. I put on my light blue fashion nova jeans with a tan graphic tshirt from shein and my light brown boy uggs. I liked the length of my hair, it wasn't to long and it wasn't short either. My hair went to the middle of my upper back pass my shoulders. My curl pattern made my hair even better.

I decided to wear my natural hair today and put it into a ponytail doing my edges and putting my lashes on. It was cold af outside so I threw on my north face puffer coat Mookie got me.

"Bring y'all asses on." Mookie yelled from downstairs.

"How I look?" Wyllo asked as I observed his fit. He was wearing a pair of black jeans his black and yellow retro 4 and a black and yellow graphic t shirt to match.

"Like a bumble bee" i laughed.

"You're not funny." He huffed grabbing his coat and backpack.

"Can we stop by McDonald's so I can get some breakfast?" I asked.

"No mf" he said walking out the door.