Who told?

Taliece (18)
Monday July 18th

It's still weird to me how everything happened

It's still weird to me how everything happened. I just want to know how he found out. I got a gut feeling it was Niesha because it's crazy how she found out not to long ago and all of sudden Mookie comes busting into my room.

"Jay, I gotta talk to you" I said as I sat my camera up.

"About?" He asked.

"Damn no Niesha I gotta talk to you" she huffed rolling her eyes.

"Niesha stfu. Say what you gotta say Taliece" Jay mugged her.

"Last night Mookie came into my room dragged me out of my bed and forced me to take a pregnancy test" I explained. It was uncalled for to be honest.

"Why?" He asked.

"He found out about me and Taz." I answered shrugging my shoulders.

"Wait you and Taz was fucking with each other? I thought it was a crush" Jay gasped.

"No we were fucking with each other. He took my virginity and all" I replied.

"Oh my gosh. And you ain't say anything?" He responded jaw dropped.

"I couldn't. I didn't want it getting out before we told Mookie but obviously it already did"

"Jay don't worry I found out on my own the other day" Niesha added. She didn't sound too interested in the conversation.

"Woooww" Jay gasped.

"Niesha did you say something to Mookie?" I asked. It made sense that she would.

"No why would I do that?" She asked getting defensive.

"Because he found out right after you found out it would make sense"

"You told me not to say anything and I didn't. I wouldn't even air you out like that." She shrugged rolling her eyes.

"I don't know Niesh. You've did it before" Jay agreed. She's known for dry snitching.

"Her brother didn't know about this and I respected her wishes. What they got going on ain't none of my business and it ain't for me tell." She snapped. No reason for an attitude bitch.

"I just find it weird that all." I shrugged.

"Have you talked to him since?" Jay asked

"No. I don't really come out my room and when I do he's nowhere to be found or he just left the area I walked into. He hasn't spoken to me either"

"He'll get over it" Niesha huffed.

"I don't think he will but hold on Jay someone's calling me"

I answered Taz FaceTime call to see he was laying down in his room. He look like he's the one that told him.