Place to stay

Corbin (38)

Yes it's me, Ms

Yes it's me, Ms.Corbin the one you guys hate the most. Let me give you a run down on me real quick. Yes I still look young,black don't crack and yes I got 4 kids. Don't get me wrong I love all my babies but life has been hard for me. By my third child their father left and I never got a reason why. I assumed it was because I was too fertile and he didn't want children. One baby, ok he was cool about it he got his boy then I had Taliece and she was everything to me then I got pregnant again and everything changed. Men would leave me when they find out I got 3 kids so I looked at it as my children were the reason why I couldn't find love so I pretended like they were basically mistakes to me. When I met Quincy I fell in love and been with him since, then we had Meya. I had Mookie at 18, Taliece at 20 and Wyllo at 22. I was young and misguided.

-
Beginning of meya behavior change

Meya had been acting up since she's come back from her dad's on the weekend. After that fight he had with Taz we haven't been on the best terms but we worked out a custody plan. One week I got Meya back and I noticed a bruise on her arm. I didn't think anything of it until we got home and I checked all over. She was covered with bruises and scratches. I was pissed off but scared for my baby.

"Hello?" Quincy answered.

"Quincy we need to talk"

"You better not be pregnant" he sighed.

"No, can you come over so we can talk in person?" I asked. I wanted to be face to face so that he can see wtf he did.

"If you ain't got your kids in check I ain't coming" he said and hung up.

I bathed Meya and got her dressed so that her siblings wouldn't have to do it. If Quincy doesn't want to talk over the phone or come to me then imma just go to him. I grabbed my keys and headed to his house. There were multiple cars parked outside and honestly I didn't care. I parked across the street and went to go knock on the door. Some bitch with a lifted wig and a baby on her hip opened the door mugging me. This must be his other baby momma.

"Can I help you?"the girl asked mugging me.

"Where's Quincy?" I asked brushing off her attitude. I don't have the time or patience.

"He ain't here" she scoffed rolling her neck.

"Scuse me" I said brushing pass her. Who tf she think she is??

I stormed into the living room seeing him and 4 other niggas and like 2 more bitches chilling in his living room. None of them were for him I know his type.

"Quincy?" I called out.

"What?" He mugged.

"We need to talk... NOW" I demanded.

"Who that bitch?" One of his homies said. I'm that bitch just like he said. A bad one at that.

"Watch yo mouth. That's my baby moms" Quincy said checking him.