D.C

Taz (19)
Friday May 19th

Mookie left yesterday and I was able to get him to drop Meya off at Tati house atleast until Sunday and i was gonna pick her up

Mookie left yesterday and I was able to get him to drop Meya off at Tati house atleast until Sunday and i was gonna pick her up. I was on my way to his house anyways to pick up Taliece so that I can take her to do her driving test. I brought savy with me. She loves car rides and she just be chilling.

When I got to her house I parked in the driveway. I got out then opened the back door letting Savy out. She went straight to the grass to pee. My dog smart as hell.

I used my key to unlock the door and went in the house. Scar was in his cage so I fed him and let him outback with Savy. The house was quiet and it's early so I went upstairs to see that both Taliece and Wyllo were still sleep. Both of they asses gotta wake up.

"WAKE YO ASS UP" I yelled yanking the blanket off of her body.

"Why is you yelling and it's hella early." She huffed pulling the covers back over her.

"Get dressed we got somewhere to be" I demanded and walked out  into wyllo room waking him up the same way.

"Next time imma pee on you if you do some shit like that again." He threatened me. Trifling ass monkey.

"Imma cut your dick off if you try some shit like that."

"Yea you're sweet." He joked shaking his head.

"I'm Rey take yo sister to do her drivers test. Don't burn the house down" I instructed and walked out his room closing the door behind me.

I went downstairs into the kitchen to make me something to eat. They had all kinds of shit im here so I made me some French toast sticks and threw them into the air fryer so they can cook faster. By the time my food got down and I started eating Taliece came downstairs in a black crop top a pair of grey sweatshorts and her blue crocs. She had her hair done in a messy bun and her lashes were still intact.

"You gonna take your pictures looking like that?" I asked jokingly. I was fucking wit her I just wanted to see what she was gonna say.

" what's wrong with it? I thought I looked cute?" She said looking down at her fit. She turned her body a little more and I instantly got mad. Her bruise was still noticeable and I ain't like that.

"Go change your shirt" I straight faced her.

"Why?"

"Ion wanna see that shit go change your shirt" I repeated.

"It's not that dark anymore just don't look at it" she shrugged. Idgaf if it was clear ion wanna see that's shit.

"Tf did I just say? I'm not your momma I'm not Rey keep repeating myself."

She huffed and rolled her eyes at me then stormed upstairs. It ain't take her long to come back downstairs. Instead of her changing her shirt she threw a jacket on over top. Atp Idgaf just as long as I can't see her bruise.